Chapter 44

I groaned as my alarm went off, I hate school, I really do. People always ask about Niall. I know he loves his fans, and I love them too, but when people ask me about him everyday, it starts to get annoying.

I need to figure out what to do about school, Mum said she's working on it, but I've got no idea, you can't exactly take maternity leave from school, or at least I don't think you can.

I think people are starting to notice the bump, it's nearly three months, time flies. People are asking questions, I don't exactly want to tell them, well I do, but I know what will happen if I do.

I miss Niall, a lot, we haven't been talking as much, but it's understandable, I mean, he's bloody Niall Horan, a fact that I'm still not completely over, and probably never will be. These babies inside of me are his. Han and I have been going to the doctors a lot, making sure everything is okay, and so far so good.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and got dressed.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"How's my babies going?" Mum asked walking over to me and placing a hand on my small bump.

"Great." I chuckled and placed my hand over hers. Mum has been so emotional of late.

"I can't believe I'm going to have two beautiful grandchildren in six months." She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe that I'm going to have two beautiful children." I looked down at my stomach.

"Have they started kicking?" Dad asked, walking into the room.

"No, not yet." I smile as he kisses me on the cheek.

"I'll drive you to school today." he tells me and I thank him before walking upstairs to get my bag.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs, following Dad out to the car.

"How's this Niall, he still talking to you?" He protectively asked.

"Yeah, he said that he'll skype me today after the concert." I inform him and he nods. We talk about work and school the rest of the way to school.

When I get to my locker I see Han standing there, just staring at nothing.

"Hey." No answer.

"Hello?" Again, no answer.

"Earth to Hannah." I click my fingers in front of her, she snapped out of her trance and shook her head.

"Sorry, what?" She looked clueless, it was pretty funny.

"What's up with you, you've been out if it for the last few days?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I dunno, I've just been really tired lately." She mumbles.

"And why would that be, aye?" I nudge her with my elbow. She just shakes her head.

"Nothing that will cause anything like that to happen." She chuckled gesturing to my stomach.

"Good." I chuckle and open my locker.

She doesn't make another comment like I had expected, instead she stays quiet, something that's unusual for her. I turn around to look at her and she just looks upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Nothing." She shrugs, looking away.

"It's clearly something." I sigh.

"That guy, Luke, he made some thing, he edited my voice, from recording because he recorded the conversation too, and he put it up." She sighed, looking to the ground.

"Then put your recording up."

"I have." She shrugged. "But it's not that..."

"Then what is it?" I question.

"I'm doing something that's probably gonna send me to hell.." she says with a small shrug.