Chapter 4

"I'm sorry"

On their way back to their "camping area", the leader suddenly collapses on to the ground, which shocks the other. The younger quickly tries to wake up the now unconscious leader..sadly without any response. He checks his puls and thankfully, there's a pulse. It's weak, but it's there. Yijeong puts his hand on the leader's forhead and his other hand on his own forhead to check the other's temperature.

"Hyung, you're burning up!"
"We need to get you to a hospital!!"
...
"No..."
"No hospital.." is the only words that Kyungil quietly mumbles out before he blacks out again.

Yijeong quickly picks Kyungil up on to his back (piggy back like) and with a fast speed runs towards their camping area.

"No.."
"Stop, please..", the leader mumbles.
"What?"
"Hyung, what's wrong?", Yijeong asks, without getting any repsonse.
"It hurts.."
"Please...stop.."
"Ahjussi...no..", Kyungil quietly mumbles with a scared voice.
"Hyung...??", Yijeong utters in concern.

The younger can now see their tents, he quickly runs towards the two-person tent and screams "Do we have a first aid kit or something here?!" .. The other members, who were in the middle of trying to get the other 3-person tent up, quickly react to the sudden voice. Dokyun quickly looks through all of their things, including the stuff their manager and team had left for them. Sihyoung notices the still unconscious leader on Yijeong's back.

He asks concernedly, "What happened?!"
"I don't know. He just collapsed on to the ground and he hasn't woken up since."
"He has a very high fever and he's sweating alot..but his body is really cold."
"Can you please grab some blankets, if we have any?, the younger stressfully answers Sihyoung, while he carefully lays down the leader in the tent.

He then takes off his jacket that he was wearing and puts it over the leader's upper body. The younger continues to rub his shoulders to keep him somewhat warm. Kyungil's body keeps shivering and shaking because he's cold. After a few minutes, Sihyoung comes running in to the tent with 2 blankets.

"Here, this is all the blankets I found. They only left us one blanket per each person..so I gave Dokyun and Jaeho one each and kept one for myself, since I think we'll need them tonight. I hope that's okay.", he worringly says, while handing the blankets to Yijeong.

"Yeah, it's fine", Yijeong mumbles followed by "Do we have any clean/fresh water? If so, could you please bring some in a bowl to me and also a towel?"
"Arraseo, I'll be right back!", Sihyoung responds and then runs back to their camping supplies.
"I'm cold..", the leader quietly mumbles, while his body shivers. The leader twists and turns his body, while shivering.. making the younger anxious.

.
.
.

The sky is getting darker. The air is getting colder by the minute. Kyungil is still cold sweating and shaking.
.
Sihyoung finally comes back with some water and a towel.
"What time is it?", Yijeong concernedly asks.
"Almost 8pm, why?"
"What?!"
"How long were we out in the woods?!"
"I don't really know. I didn't exactly time you, yah' know but mabye about 2+ hours?
"Heol...really?"
"Yeah.."

"SIHYOUNG!!"
"Can you come and help us?"
"We're trying to start a fire...", Dokyun asks.
"BUT WE CLEARLY S*** AT IT! HAHAHA", outbursts the still hyper Jaeho.
"JAEHO, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO BE FUNNY!", Dokyun yells back at Jaeho with a slight strict voice.
"You kids...", mumbles a slightly annoyed Sihyoung.
"Think about our leader. He's not feeling well. Let's be respectful and keep our voices down. I'll be right there with yah, dumbnuts", Sihyoung answers.