Chapter 6

Both men arrived at the station in record time. Sherlock was positively buzzing and couldn't wait to see what Lestrade has uncovered. John was quite excited too although it was nothing compared to the high energy of his companion.
Sherlock ran down the corridor of St Barts with John barely keeping up. I need to work out, he thought.
They both burst into the labs to see Lestrade and Molly stood around a table looking mighty pleased with themselves. It looked as though the case was over.
"We've got finger prints!" Lestrade cried out.
"I ran over the paper you found in Frankie Banks' pocket and it came up with a match!" Molly said searching for approval in Sherlock.
"That's great, Molly!" he said giving her a smile that made her blush. "Who's prints have you got?"
"We haven't looked at the name yet because we thought that it would be best if we waited for you to get here, but we know that this person is already on our criminal records," she said beckoning the men over.
Lestrade was nearly as excited as Sherlock was by the sound of his voice and his movements.
Sherlock and John walked over the the computer which would wrap everything up and clear the case.
Molly pressed a few buttons and reached for the mouse in anticipation. "Ready?"
"Do it!" Sherlock nearly shouted.
She clicked the mouse and the name and picture appeared on the screen.
Everyone was silent.
"No," John said. "It can't be."
"John, I-" started Sherlock, turning sharply towards his friend.
"No! I refuse to believe it!" John shouted.
The name on the screen was Harriet Watson.