Chapter 10

And then they lived happily ever after.

I wish my story was like that too.

Too bad that life's no fairy tale.

Mine was the direct opposite.

Sophia P.O.V.

Ugh that darn rotten phone was ringing. Again. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I went downstairs to pick it up. Too late. Voicemail.

I turned to go back upstairs and take more selfies but then I stopped and thought.

What if it was my best friend Courtney? What if it were a modelling agency wanting to hire me?What if it was Johnny telling me that he didn't like Mackenzie and he wanted to date me instead?

At that thought I went back to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello this is Melissa Gisonni."

Wait wasn't that Mackenzie's mother?

"I just wanted to tell you that the setup between Johnny and Mackenzie is going well."

Wait. What setup?

"Mackenzie said that Johnny doesn't suspect that she's fake dating him."

She's what?!

"Remember, if this goes wrong and you break my daughter's heart because ou think that Johnny needs another girlfriend I'm telling everyone the real story."

A plan was forming in my head. Mackenzie Ziegler fake dating teenage heart throb Johnny Orlando for money and Fame. I had all the evidence I needed. Johnny would break up with Mackenzie, realise that I was the one for him and -mackenzie would crawl in a hole and die.

"So call me when you hear this. The next payment is due Monday. Bye."

I put the phone down and ran up to my room and piked up my smartphone.

"Courtey, I found out something that will ruin jenzie" saying the last word like it was a disgusting disease.