Jeff × Ben

Hehe I hope you little nasty's enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff came back to the creepypasta mansion from a late night killing. When he was walking to his room he heard a noise come from Ben's room. Jeff walked over to Ben's room and quietly opened the door enough so he can look in. Jeff saw Ben stroking himself slowly while moaning Jeff's name. The sight before Jeff made him very hard.

Ben started to whimper loudly and Jeff quietly walked behind Ben and whispered in his ear "Mm hi Benny~" Jeff purred into Ben's ear and Ben turned bright red and looked back at Jeff still stroking himself. "J..Jeff? W..what are you doing here?" Ben started to move away from Jeff but Jeff wrapped his arms around Ben's waist. "You make me so hard Benny~" Jeff said in a low husky voice and rubs his hard on against Ben's ass. Ben moans softly "J..Jeff" Ben whimpered.

"Shh Ben, just enjoy~" Jeff purred into Ben's ear and wrapped a hand around Ben's cock. Ben jumped slightly from the coldness of Jeff's hand "A..Ah Jeff" Ben moaned also at the coldness. Jeff strokes Ben fast and gripping hishand on Ben's cock. "O..oh god Jeff!" Ben yelled out. Ben laued his head on Jeff's shoulder gripping his eyes shut. Jeff moves his hand at an unhuman speed making Ben yell out loudly "Fuck J..Jeff!". "You're mine now Ben. You understand!?" Jeff growled in Ben's ear. "Y..yes Jeff" Ben whimpered and moaned out. "Cum for me Ben" Jeff tightens his grip and hot cum shots out of Ben's cock and onto Jeff's hand.

Ben pants and shakes. "T..thank you" Ben whispered out. "What makes you think we're done"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I'm so sorry if its bad!

Ben:Wait why me!?

Jeff:Why the gamer freak!?

Me: Aww you two are cute together!

Slenderman: Oh my goodness

Me:Maybe I'll do more who knows okay bye!