Made me realize

"Hey Raven?" Apple asked as she and her roommate were in their room doing basically nothing.

"Yes Apple?" Raven asked looking up from her mirror pad that wad showing their friend Blondie Lock's most recent report

Apple sat up from her laying down position on her bed before speaking, "Have you noticed our friends acting different towards us lately?" She asked. Raven furrowed her eyebrows about to respond before she just nodded.

"I noticed that when I'm with them alone they constantly smirk or smile at me especially when you're mentioned, which also brings up how we've been talking about you a lot more." Apple stated. Raven looked worried as many bad things royals could say about her came to mind, and it took a minute before Apple realized what Raven could think.

"No, not bad things, we wouldn't gossip about you Raven." Apple sighed out to reassure her roommate. Then she continued, " I've also noticed that when we're together the looks become more frequent, so I had asked Briar what was up....." Apple trailed off and looked away from Raven slightly.

"What'd she tell you?" Raven asked looking at the now nervous Apple.

"She told me a few things that made me realize a few things." Apple said quietly before looking at Raven's confused gaze.

"Like what?" Raven asked. Apple sighed before getting up and walking to Raven's side of the room and sitting on her bed next to Raven.

"Well she told me I look at you....funny. And that I'm happier around you and..." Raven looked at Apple confused again before motioning for Apple to continue. She looked away before nodding.

"It's hard Raven, but she made me realize, that.... you mean a lot more to me than the others." Apple then looked Raven directly in the eyes, who was still confused but still had a genuine smile on her face contrasting Apple's forced one.

"Briar made me realize how much I love you." Apple said and Raven just smiled wider.

"I love you too-" Raven tried to speak but Apple cut her off and took both of her hands.

"No, I'm in love with you." She shouted and Raven blinked in surprise at her outburst before rolling her eyes and she grabbed Apple by the neck.

"I'm in love with you too." She said before she crashed her lips with Apple who had wide eyes. It wasn't long until she took advantage of it and kissed Raven back. Apple then held Ravens waist pulling her body closer trying to get as much contact that was possible in their position.

Raven's hands started to thread through Apple's blonde locks as she deepened the kiss. After a few more moments they broke apart, both staring at each other with lidded eyes and red cheeks while breathing heavily. Apple's eyes went wide again in realization of what they just did but Raven only smiled at her and Apple couldn't help the smile that then spread across her face as well.

"Can I kiss you again?" Apple asked with a deep blush but all she got in response was a nod from Raven before she was pulled back in.