Roast.1

I told you I was gonna give you a horrible look but then I realised you already have one ON YOUR FACE*

Bitch is so fake even Barbie  is jelous like darling if your gonna be two faced at least make one of them pretty.Nicki minajs hates you cus  you stole her surgery apointment .

I would slap you but that would be animal abuse ,like I'd insult you but I'm a vegetarian so I can't roast pigs. I would try and insult you but I can't do as good of a job as Mother Nature did.

It doesn't say certified hoe on your job application but you still are one.just like it doesn't say slut on your non existent college cv ,doesn't mean your not a pro. I mean I'd say you sound smarter with your mouth closed but it can't cos it always has a dick in it you fishy bitch.

You have more fucking issues than vogue magazine. .Oh shit I was going to say you'd never get a boyfriend again but then giving it a second thought , when stuff is cheap it sells well you skank.

Only soul you have is on your shoes. Not saying I hate you but I would turn off your life support to charge my phone.

Bitch nobody wants to stand next to you cos there scared there gon catch your chlemidiya ,you be turning up with hickies then you take of your tie then unbutton your shirt down by five exposing them all  and exposing your bra straps

Wen I talk to you only strap I wanna see Is the kind of strap with the bullets in,I'll go ratchet gangsta straight outta (your town ) on you give me a glock ,pistol or even a machine gun BITCH ILL FINISH YOU

It's impossible for you to get rapped cos you'll let any nigga on CLOSE YOUR LEGS ,stop being such a fucking sket  you prostitute looking bitch

Changing up yo weave every time we come back a semester ,BYE FELISHA...
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥