• Take My Word Seriously •

"What happened last night?" a very groggy, extremely hung over Adrien asked. He was cuddly tucked in her bed with mass amounts of fluff around his body. Marinette was seated on her lounge chair, reading a magazine. She snickered. "You blabbed just about all of my personal secrets to Alya and Nino."

His eyes widened, instantly becoming guilty. "I'm so sorry, Mari! I didn't mean it! You know how I get when I'm drunk!" Flipping over to the next page with an arduous racked, she raised an eyebrow. "Adrien, I'm very, very serious when I say that I don't want you getting drunk again. You're not a nuisance, you're actually kind of cute, but I care about your health, and drinking your way to Sunday ain't gonna cut it. Understood?"

Nodding vigorously, Adrien agreed. "Now, as for what you told our friends..." He swallowed heavily. Wishing she had somehow forgotten about that, he hoped she would be kind about it. "Thank you," Marinette quietly breathed, seeming relieved.

"W-What?" Adrien asked.

"It would have killed me to keep it all a secret, so thank you. I hate the way you did it, but it needed to be done." Readjusting to sit upward in the bed, Adrien spoke. "What exactly did I even say to them?" Closing the magazine, Mari stood up from the chair and kneeled down next to the bed. Her hand reached out, scrubbing at his messy, yet enticing blonde locks.

"About losing our virginities and my rain cloud tattoo."

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a jerk. Here you are, keeping all of my embarrassing tattoos a secret, and I talk about yours as if their something as casual as the weather. I'm a piece of crap," he crossed his arms, clearly furious with himself. Adrien was now out of reach. Somehow, touching his soft skin made just about everything go away by Mari's usually high standards. Quickly readjusting herself, Marinette sat down on his lap, facing him, foreheads, and every other part possible touching each other.

Her fingers tangled into the hair that laid on the nape of his neck. "It's okay, really. Let's just keep the remainder of our sex life between us, please?"

He snickered. "What sex life? We've only had it once, as amazing as it was." She gazed into his eyes with a glossed over appearance, indicating lust. He was fast to shut up, fast to kiss her too.

Sometime between passionate kisses and tongue tangles, Adrien shoved her to the side of the bed, sprinting to the bathroom. The poor boy was sick, tossing his cookies into the toilet. Mari sighed, not getting one moment of rest without any incident. When she found him, his head was leaning over on his knees, looking beyond weak.

Adrien sat up, trapping the girl with his confused gaze. "I'll make this up to you, I swear." Soft smiling, Marinette knelt down beside him. "It's really okay, Adrien. I don't want to put you out," she whispered, rubbing his back gently.

"That doesn't instill much confidence in my abilities, My Dear." Adrien began dry heaving again, throwing up into the toilet he was seated next to. She breathed heavily, rolling her eyes at the sickly boy. "It's hard to take you at your word when you seem to be chunking your guts out, Lovie."

Removing his face from the bowl, Adrien scowled at the dark haired girl with half lidded emeralds. "Always, always take my word seriously. I don't lie," he seethed, pulling Mari closer to his bent body. "Whoa there, Pukey Face! If you're planning on kissing me, finish removing your stomach contents and then find a breath mint."

Winking, he did just as he was told.

When the two had cleaned themselves up, they established a time in which to go out together. He instructed her to wear a formal, mid-thigh length dress with heels for the occasion. She couldn't believe the slimy boy had convinced her into an aching pair of easily weaponized stilettos. Nevertheless, there she was, all done up from the crown of her head, to the tips of her toes. Her nerves were high strung, awaiting on Adrien to come pick her up.