Introduction

A/N

Sorry about how long it will take me to wright. I hate Jason so that might show in my writing I think he is a Roman Percy wannabe I also hate Piper 'cos she is a wannabe Annabeth/Selena but I love Leo (GO TEAM LEO!) and Nico but not together.

This Fan Fic is during Son of Neptune 

P.S I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS OR ANY WRITING IN BOLD EXCEPT THE AUTHORS NOTES. 

P.P.S I'm a bad speller and don't do well with grammar so sorry for the lack of full stops/comers. 

Annabeth is on the search for her missing boy-friend Percy Jackson. 

Thalia is also hunting for her missing cousin Percy Jackson along with the rest of the Hunters of Artemis. 

Nico is watching the underworld for any signs of Percy Jackson his missing cousin that he lost track of when he went on his quest to Alaska.

Grover is talking to the nature spirits looking for his lost best friend Percy Jackson.

Rachel is painting a portrait of her friend Percy Jackson falling of an ice-burg into icy water fighting an army.

Leo is hammering at a sheet of celestial bronze for the Argo II so he can fly over to find the missing camp leader Percy Jackson. 

Piper and Jason are sitting on the beach waiting for the Argo II to be finished so they can go find there missing camp leader Percy Jackson. 

When suddenly they are surrounded by a bright golden light and find them selves sprawled on the floor of Olympus with all twelve Olympions, Hades and Hestia looking down on us.