Uncontroloble speed and reading minds

Jon POV

That rock crashed on Winterfell from the sky, landed close to Winterfell, and then it was darkness, I woke up with huge headache, when I open my eyes, my father was there, with lady Stark for my bad luck.

Jon!, said my father, you woke up, thanks the gods, your the first one.

First one?, I asked, what happened?.

Dont lie!, bastard, said queen Cercei, you savages did something!.

Back off, Cercei, said lady Stark, surprising me, did she really defend me?, Jon is my husband son, respect him, your in our home.

How dare you? , said queen Cercei,

Shut up Cercei, said Robert, can you shut up for once in your life, I then put feet on the floor.

Jon, said lady Stark, dont get up, you been in bed for three days, you need to recover.

I feel strange, then said a voice, it was princess  Myrcella, she is beutiful, to bad I am bastard, then somthimg weord happened.

Myrcella POV

Did you said I was beutiful, I asked, Jon Snow, bastard son of lord Stark.

What?, Jon said, I didn't say anything.

I agree, said lord Stark, then I heard my mother speak, only it wasnt her speaking, I was reading her mind.

Cant wait to have Jaimes dick on me, my mother said.

Yeack!, I said, you are thinking of fucking uncle Jaime!.

What?; said my mother, what ate you talking about?.

Ahhhh!!!!, said Jon, he just move from his bed and crashed to the wall, ouch.

Jon!, said lord Stark, what happened?..

I dont know, Jon said, I, ahhh, then he move so fast, that he ended jumping from the window, help me!!!!, I cant stop running!!!. I got the window and I saw Jon at a unstoppable speed going throw the gates.

Disgusting bastard, said my mother in her head, I really wish jaime and I have out kid......

What?, I said, my father is my uncle Jaime?!, that is disgusting!.

What!?, said king Robert, guards!!!, seize this bitch and her brother!.

Oh uh, I said, king Robert, I am in trouble?.

No, my former father said, but if uou wish to say any last words your bitch of a mother, now is time time, as she is sentence to the silent sisters, I will write to your grandfather today. Guards then came in and arrest my whire mother.

Get off me!, she said, I am your queen!.

Not anynore, king Robert said, your just Cercei Lannsiter, lady of nothing, Jaime Lannister then was brought in chains, all bit up.

What is the meaning of this Robert?, my real father said.

Your daughter make me realize that your relationship with your sister, king Robert said, your stripped of all your titles and I sentence you to the Wall. As for this monster, as he pointed at Joffrey, he will also send to the Wall, Tommen and Myercella are both considered Lannisters, not Hill, as they are good children, lady Stark, are you sure about what you asked?.

Yes, she answered.

Then as soon as Jon Snow comes back,  he will be a Stark, king Robert said and if Myercella accepts he can be her husband.

I accept, I said, I am bastard born of incest, if he accepts I would be honored