Finding Us

Kai
Kai was furious. One today his girlfriend, Sky, just broke up with him, two he was sent out to get Cole's cake because Cole was 'sick.' IF HE IS SICK WHY DOES HE EATING CAKE!? Kai screams in his head. He walks into the bakery and order a cake. He walks out and heads back. An old woman sees Kai and runs to Kai. She throws a basket into his arms. THAT DESTROYED THE FLIPPING CAKE! "Take them away, they are worthless!" She yells and walks away. "What just happened?" Kai asks himself. He looks in the basket. Two baby girls were laying there. One had blonde hair, light greyish blue eyes, and pale skin. The other girl had H\C, dark\light E\C, and S\C. What does she mean worthless, they could be worth millions of dollars for being this cute! Kai thought. The both looked at Kai and giggled loudly. Kai smiles and continues walking back to the Bounty. He was also thinking of names. "I got it, two about I name you Kaley." He says poking the blonde's tummy. She giggled. "And I'll name you, Y\N." He said poking her stomach. She giggled too.
Jay
Jay was walking through an alley. He just made a huge explosion at the Bounty and now he was stuck out until the cleaned up. He heard a loud high pitched cry from the dumpster that was beside him. He looked in. There was a dead body of a man and two babies that were alive. Jay took the babies out of the dead arms. He looked at both of them. He instantly fell in with their cute faces. The H\C one reached for him while the blonde one hugged him tightly. He ran back to the Bounty and waited at a tree not to far away. "What do you goes think about the names Kaley and Y\N?" Jay asked the babies. They both giggled and clapped.
Cole
Cole made a bet with Kai and lost. So Cole can't eat cake for a day! ((What kind of punishment is this?! It would be worse if it was potatoes)) But nobody said anything about drinking cake! He sat under a tree and holds a cake milkshake. He was about to take a sip when above he heard crying and shrieking. He groaned, set down the milkshake and climbed the tree. On a branch a basket was hanging. He grabbed it and climbed down. He moved a F\A and fox blanket. In there was two beautiful girls and a note
Dear Person,
I cannot keep my angels. I am being hunted and I can't let him find them.
Please take care of my babies. The blonde one is Kaley Faye and the other is Y\N M\N.
          Signed with love
        The mother
Then there's tears stained on it. Cole looked at the babies and they stopped crying. "Ga!" Y\N shouted happily clapping her hands. Kaley giggled and hugged her sister. Cole smiled and walked to the Bounty.
My Mind
'Wait didn't I see him leave a milkshake! NOOOOOOO!'
Zane
Zane was walking our of the grocery store when he heard blood splatter! He looked at the road. A young adult girl with laying on the street dead. A stroller was rolling down the hill. Fast. Zane dropped his groceries and ran after it. He stood in front of it and moved it to the sidewalk. He looked in. Two beautiful girls were in there. The blonde one crying holding onto her sister. And the H\C one doing the same. Zane stroke their cheeks and they stopped. "ZA!" The blonde one shouted reaching up. The H\C girl looked up and smiled as she did the same. Zane lifted up the two. They both snuggled into his shoulders and fell asleep. "Kaley and Y\N..." Zane whispered as he walked to the Bounty. But he forgot the groceries that had potatoes.........
Nya ((I think only ONE person had Nya in their story, so!))
Nya was walking around the city when a basket magically fell from the sky. "What the!?" She said. Two girls looked at her. The H\C one had a piece of paper stuck on her head.
TAKE THEM!
Okay? Nya looked at them closely. They both reached up and said "Goo!" ((gle!)) Nya giggled and carried them to the Bounty.
Lloyd
Lloyd was walking out of Mother Doomsday's comic store. He heard a loud cackle and gunshots. He ran into the alley and saw a mother breathing heavily with blood gushing out of her chest. She was also holding two children who were crying. She saw me and choked out "Take....them..." I nodded and took them out of her hands. She smiled weakly and I left. The girls looked at me with sad faces. "Gla?" The H\C one said reaching towards my face. The blonde did the same. He lifted them up closer to his face, and they kissed him cheeks and laid on him. He smiled and walked to the Bounty.
A\N I think I know which one is my favorite! Zane's! But he forgot the potatoes!