Page 1[Tweek POV]

CRISP. Crisp Was the only word i could use to describe the winter air outside. Sitting at the small booth with Micheal, Henrietta, Firkle, and Pete-My boyfriend-, i took a slow sip of my coffee while staring out of the window to my left. The snow outside was heavy and thick. I watched as a Dozer drove through the streets, clearing the roads of the white powder. as it pushed the snow out of the way, it made two thick levees of white snow on the barriers of the street.

I felt a soft kick to my leg under the table, looking up at my goth friends; i noticed Pete smirking at me behind his coffee mug. I let a small smile stab at the corner of my lips, Though once we felt Michaels Gaze hit us, our expressions fell.

We were Gay, that was obvious. well..kinda. However, it was also secrecy since dating was a very conformist thing. Micheal, Henrietta,Firkle, and Pete were non-conformists. aka; Goth. So was I.

"No Way" Micheal put down his coffee mug, glaring sharply into me. I froze. It felt like he was examining my features. "If you want to be one of us, Start acting like it" he wove his hand as he spoke, the upside down cross earring which was hanging from his left ear, swung with his head movements. "Tweek is a way too conformist name.. Choose a nickname.. and devil your clothes.. you need a wardrobe change." Micheal went on. I felt like I was being scolded. I started to twitch, my leg tapping against the marble floor. It was happening again. I felt my head twitch, causing my shoulder to jerk upwards, almost hitting my face. I could feel Four sets of eyes glaring at me like i was crawling out of a sewer, like I was some street rat...

I felt a hand slam down onto my arm, pressing it against the table to stop the shaking. I snapped back to reality, looking up to see Pete. His eyes read with worry, though they quickly shifted.I knew that Look. That look meant that he was going to pretend that i was bothersome, that i was a nuisance. "Yeah. We will think of a nickname.. " he looked at Michael and faked an annoyed sigh. "I'll take him to the mall." he growled.

Meanwhile, I had turned my attention away from their conversation. Setting my gaze through the window, I noticed two familiar faces.

Across the frozen street and beyond the white levees of snow, I set my eyes on two familiar identities. An acquaintance of mine, and an old friend. I Had not spoken to them since fourth grade. I was now a Freshman in college. Craig, My childhood best friend, was leaning against the wall of what used to be Officer BarBrady's Police station. Kenny, my acquaintance, spoke to him. He was on his obviously rigged motorcycle, having one foot on the ground to told it up as it didn't seem to have a functioning kickstand. Craig was in a few of my college classes, i think. I wasn't sure. It was still the first few days, so classes were flooded .

I must've been staring, 'cause i was brought back to reality by Pete waving his hand in my face. "Come on Conformist, Lets go"