Chapter 1 Oh the wonders of Transfer Students

(Note: I don't own Assassination classroom or Ouran My Grammar might not be the best so apology's in advance.sorry-Ship)

(In the Club room)

(Haruhi P.O.V.)

After all of the guests left today Kyoya called Hikaru, Kaoru and I over to where he was standing by the window.

"Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru I have some very Important news for you three. It seems we will be getting a new student here tomorrow and they are going to be Transferring into your class."

"Yeah so what?" the twins said in unison

"The thing is that I have not been able to get their files so 

I don't know anything about them so I want you three to collect information on them and perhaps bring them to the host club"

"Ok" the three if us replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip (The next day)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Haruhi P.O.V.)

"Okay Class we are going to be having a new transfer student today."  Our homeroom teacher said.

"That's your cue" he said as tho door opened and a small person came out and stood in front of the classroom, their pigtails bobbing up and down when they moved.

"Hello I am Nagisa Shiota and it is a pleasure to meet you all." 

"Nagisa is also a scholarship student here just like Haruhi Fujioka Please stand up Haruhi."

"Yes sir. " I said standing up in my seat.  

"So Nagisa you will sit next to Haruhi and Haruhi you will be Nagisa's guide for the next few weeks. " 

"okay" I said sitting down again and gesturing for Nagisa to sit too. they did and class started. I sent a look to the twins saying 'I'll handle the transfer student'

when all of our classes were done I got up and stood next to Nagisa ready to show them around.

"Hey Nagisa I have to go to the host club will you come along with me Tamaki-sempai wanted to meet the new student."

"Tamaki-sempai?"

"A second year student here. he is the leader of the host club"

"Ok thank you." Nagisa replied "I would like to see what this "Host Club" is. I never got to be in a club in middle school." and the two of us got up and started walking towards the host club. as we were walking I was pointing out the 

"Why did you never get to be in a club in middle school?" I asked.

"My class didn't have clubs."

"oh... I never joined any clubs  when I was in middle school either. I was always too busy studying."

Most of my spare time was spent studying too." Nagisa said smiling sweetly  "we are so alike" they said laughing

"you're right' I said laughing along with them "We're here." I said pointing to the sign above the door that said music room three. 

"Oh. one more question."

"Yes?"

"If you are a girl why are you weariing the boy's uniform."

"Two words. Host and Club."

"Ok? I don't get it but you can tell me later."

"Alright." and with that I opened the door to the host club. Rose petals blew in our faces.