Girls in trouble

Girls in Trouble

Present :

Manik and Cabir were watching each and every recording in the mall to get atleast one clue about but didn't find any. Their eyes again filled with tears watching the clipping in which nandini and navya were coming out of the watch shop and laughing on something. Abhi and Dhruv stood by their side for support.. they werereal brothers . On finding nothing they came home.

Manik and cabir were totally shattered. No one dared to speak anything as they knew no words to console the duo. Their love and their dearest sisters were missing and now it had been 2 hours since they got kidnapped and there was no way they were able to trace them. The door bell rang and their heartbeats raced. Aliya went to open the door after getting signal from dhruv to do so and the moment she opened the door she gasped.

Raj and Nyonika entered the house and it didn't take them a second to find out that something was fishy. Abhi told them about the kidnap and Nyonika fainted that very moment. Mukthi and aliya took her to the room and raj sat with the boys in the hall itself. He called commissioner to get the investigation started and he called his special team to find nandu and navya.

***

Navya was coughing badly due to the dust around and the same man who spoke few minutes back came there and removed the cloth from her mouth and splashed water on her face. The light was very less and she wasn't able to figure out who the person was and to find out atleast some clue she yelled

"kaun ho tum.. kyun kar rahae ho yae sab.. what do you want..?"

To which the person replied 

"tch..tch.. navya.. itnae sarae sawal.. don't you think you are talking too much... aur yae sab mai aapkae bhai aur aapkae pyarae pati ki wajah sae karna pad raha hai.. you will know everything soon.." and turned to leave when navya again shouted "mard ho toh marae bhai ka samna karo.. aaisae humhae yahan bandhnae sae tumnae apni mout(death) ko khud invite kiya hai.. aanae do marae bhai aur cabir ko.. unkae aanae kae badh tum ek aur minute kae liyae bhi zinda nahi rahanae walae.. jao bhag jao yahan sae agar tumhe apni jaan pyari hai toh.."

The man came near to navya and slapped her hard and said "ek baath aur tumnae bola na.. toh I wont mind to harm you more.." nandini was screaming but wasn't able to say anything as the cloth around her mouth wasn't letting her speak anything.

He came towards nandini and removed the cloth around her mouth. She gathered some air before speaking and said "kya chahiyae tumhae...?" he left the room without saying anything. Nandini and navya were about to say something to each other when HE returned with two files in his hand.

***

The door bell of malhotra mansion rang and this made shiver pass down their spines and this time Raj went to open the door himself and heaved a sigh of relief an finding Harshad.(Harshad Saxena - ACP and Aliya's brother. A close friend of cabir during collage days but they both were not in touch as harshad's profession didn't let him stay in the city for long. He worked in several rescue operations and finally reached Banglore his home town after 4 years )

"uncle where is cabir..?" was the first question he asked after seeing raj and raj pointed in the direction where cabir was there and harshed ran to cabir and hugged him tight. Cabir also reciprocated the hug with equal force and after breaking the hug harshad said 

"any clues of nandini and navya..?" cabir nodded a no and said "humane purae mall ki cc tv footage bhi dekhi but we didn't find anything.."

"can I see it again.?" Harshad asked having a hope to find atleast something and dhruv played the video. Harshad was observing everything very keenly and after watching it for 2-3 times he said "bro it's a loop.. yeh original video nahi hai.."