Chapter 26

-Harry's POV-

So...I got my Louis back and I got to know that I'm going to be father. This is pretty amazing. So it's have been two months now so it's Louis' fourth month. It's quite different to be with Louis now. Louis is bigger than normal pregnant...human 'cause it's vampire what is in him and Louis will give a birth in the sixth month. I'm really excited. Louis and I will be fathers. I can't wait.

"Harry...I need blood...now." Louis said. I sighed and got up. "Why did you sigh like that?" Louis asked. His eyes were wide open. "Uhmm...I don't really know. I think it was an accident." I said. Louis smiled and nodded. I walked into the kitchen. Louis have bad mood swings. It's scary. I can't do anything wrong. Louis'll get angry. Once he kicked me out of my own house. Yes we're living in my house know. Louis moved in. But then Louis came to me...he was crying and he apologized. I just chuckled and hugged him and said it was okay. "Harry! Where is my blood!?" Louis screamed. I blinked a few times and took one blood bag for Louis. I walked over to him and gave it to him. Louis smiled, opened it and drank it. I sat down next to him.

Louis smiled at me. "Thanks." he mumbled and cuddled up next to me. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Have you thinked names to our baby?" I asked. Louis smiled and looked at me. "I think our baby is girl, so I think Hattie or Rose would be nice." Louis mumbled. I put my hand on his tummy. I felt a little kick. My eyes widened. "Is that our little baby?" I asked. Louis smiled and nodded. I felt so happy. "I think Hattie would be good but what about Agatha?" I asked. Louis' eyes shined as he smiled widely. "Agatha Rose..." Louis said but then he stoped. "Loubear, babe. What's wrong?" I asked as I saw tears in Louis' eyes. "But what will be the last name? Tomlinson...or Styles?" Louis asked. I chuckled a little. "It doesen't matter right now." I said and wiped Louis' tears away. Louis sighed. "Damn, these hormones." Louis muttered. I laughed and kissed Louis' head.

~

"What I'm going to do?" I asked. Liam, Niall and Zayn chuckled. "When I proposed Niall we just had nice dinner and then I just...proposed." Liam explained. I groanned and sat down on the couch. Niall and Liam is engaged. I'm a bit jealous 'cause I'm so damn scared to propose Louis. Zayn and Perrie have some thing going on, but I don't really know. "Just propose...he'll say yes. Louis loves you." Zayn said. I rolled my eyes. "And the baby is coming." Niall said. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Louis and I didn't want to know the sex of this baby. I'm so excited. Zayn waved hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times. "Earth to Haz." he said. I chuckled a bit. "We have date tonight, so we have to go." Niall said. He pulled Liam up and then they were gone. Louis was with Eleanor. Zayn looked at me and smirked. "Do you have any ring?" he asked. I gulped and shook my head. "We're going to shopping." Zayn said and pulled me up on the couch.

We were in a big mall. Zayn was standing next to me. I saw Perrie walking towards us. She came over to us and kissed Zayn. It was quite long kiss and I looked away. They pulled away and Perrie came and hugged me. "Hi Harry" she said. I smiled and pulled away. "Hi." I said. "So ring, huh?" Perrie smirked. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Yes, ring" I said. Perrie jumped a little and giggled. "Oh my god I can't wait the weddings." she said. I laughed. "So now we have to go and find the ring." Zayn said. I sighed as Zayn and Perrie started to pull me towards some shop.

There were awesome rings in there. They were shining like a stars. "Hello, can I help you?" old woman asked. I smiled at her. "Well, we're looking for a ring." I said. The woman smiled. "Well, who's the lucky girl?" the woman asked. I coughed awkwardly. "Boy, it's a boy." I said. "Oh, my apologize. So who's the lucky boy?" the woman asked. I smiled when I imagined Louis in my head. "You love him a lot, i think." the woman said. I plushed a little. "Well, he is love of my life." I said. The woman turned around and started to look for something. I looked at Zayn and Perrie. They were smiling at me. The woman turned around little black box in her hands. She opened it. It looked quite old. Then I realized what it was. "Is...is that a sun ring?" I asked. "Well, you and Louis...I mean your boyfriend will need it." the woman said. My eyes widened. "How do you know my boyfriend's name?" I asked. Perrie and Zayn walked next to me.

Perrie took the woman's hand. She let it go with wide eyes. "a witch?" Perrie asked. The woman nodded. "Harry...you're mom was my bestfriend. And I'm Jennifer by the way." she said. "What do you mean 'was' your best friend?" I asked. "I'm so sorry Harry. I couldn't save her." Jennifer said. "What happened?" I asked. "Charles killed her." Jen whispered. My eyes widened. "What?!" I asked. Jen just nodded. "How could he do that?" I asked. "I feel that something bad is coming." Jen said. I sighed and looked at Zayn and Perrie who had worried faces. "I'll help you with everything. I promise. I can't let him kill you too." Jen said as she stroked my cheek. It felt good. "Harry...I'm your godmother" Jen said. I smiled. "Good to hear." I said.

"This is yours now. I don't need it and it's beautiful. You can propose Louis with this." Jen said. I smiled. She gave the ring to me. It was beautiful. It was golden and simple but still beautiful. There was small text on it. 'To love of my life' I smiled. Jen walked over to me. I hugged her and she hugged back. "Would you want to come with us and meet Louis? He is pregnant by the way." I said. Jen smiled widely. "Ofcourse! It would be lovely." Jen said. I smiled.

~

I opened our door. We walked in. Louis was already home...I could smell him. "Louis, babe! We have guests." I said. I walked into the living room and so most cutiest thing ever. Louis were sleeping on the couch. "Oh my little baby." I said as I kneeled down next to him. I shook his shoulder a little. "Loubear, baby. We have guests." I whispered to Louis. I kissed his cheek. Louis smiled and giggled. I chuckled. Lou opened his eyes and looked straight to my eyes. "Who is in here?" Louis whispered. "I found my godmother." I said to Louis. "Could you help me up?" Louis asked. I gave sad smile to Louis. I pulled him up. Louis whined and groanned. "What hurts baby?" I asked quickly. "Nothing bad. My back is just killing me." Louis said. I rubbed his back a bit. "Our baby is growing so fast." I said. Louis moanned and closed his eyes. "Are you ready to meet my godmother?" I asked. Louis smiled and nodded as he fixed his messy hair.

"You can come now." I said. Perrie Zayn and Jen walked into the living room. Jen smiled at us. I helped Louis up. Jen came over to us and  hugged Louis. Louis was a bit confused but hugged back. "I'm so happy that I found you." Jen said as she pulled away and looked at me. "So...uhm...Louis. Jen told me that...Charles killed my mom." I mumbled. "What?! That asshole!" Louis said. He lookrd angry. I nodded my head. Jen looked worried as she looked at Louis' belly. "Louis...can I?" Jen.asked when she was putting her hands on Louis' tummy. Louis smiled and nodded. Jen put her hands on Louis big baby bump. Jen's eyes widened. "What?!" I asked. "I saw something in the future." Jen said as she took her hands off louis' tummy. "What did you saw?!" Louis asked. He started to panick. I helped him to sit down. "I couldn't see anything clearly but saw dead bodies." Jen mumbled. "Who is going to die and where?" I asked. Jen looked at me and Zayn. "Me and Zayn?" I asked and Jen nodded. I gulped and looked at Zayn who was already looking at me.

"Harry can't die. I can't let that happen. I can control the death. He can't die." Louis said. Tears were streaming down his face. I hugged him. "Shh...I'm not going to leave. I'm not going to die." I said. Jen was going.to say something but I glared at her. She closed her mouth and sighed. I kissed Louis' forehead. Louis closed his eyes and he fell asleep. I lifted him up with bridal style and carried him in our bedroom. I put him on our bed. I walked back into the living room after I kissed louis' cheek.

"When this whole thing will happen?" I asked. Jen looked at me. "After your girl is born." Jen said. So its going to be a girl. "Who will kill us?" Zayn asked. Perrie didn't look really happy with the idea that Zayn is dead. I didn't like that idea either. "Charles...charles will kill you." Jen whispered. "But...can we do anything? I mean, we are witches! We have to do something." Perrie cried out. Zayn hugged her. "I will do everything what I can do. I promised to be here with you and I'm not going to break my promises. I think we'll figure out something." Jen said. I smiled at her. "Thank you." I said. "We have to go. I will tell to Niall and Liam the news. " Zayn  said. I gave him a manly hug and smiled at him. "We're staying together. Remember that." I said. Zayn chuckled and nodded. "Ofcourse bro." he said. Zayn took Perrie's hand. Perrie hugged me and smiled weakly. She snapped her fingers and then they were gone. I looked at Jen but she wasn't there anymore. I smiled a bit. I heard a knock at the door. I sighed and walked to the door. I opened it slowly.

"Hello Harry." I heard familiar voice. I growled. "You." I growled out.

*******************************************

Did you like it? I hope you did. Comment and vote. Love you all sooooo much! <3