Busted

A/N: you are a short tempered person in this story. you get annoyed easily and you like violence.

Y/N POV

You were walking towards the dorm of team RWBY so you can give her a present which is a golden golden necklace which had a yellow dust crystal attached to it. You were walking in a hall headed for yang's dorm when you bump into your partner F/N( your friend). 

F/N: oh hey! Y/N where are you headed?

Y/N: oh i'm just going to yang to give her a gift why?

After that statement F/N looked a little disappointed. You were confused why he was disappointed so you asked him why.

Y/N: hey why do you look disappointed?

F/N: i can't say but whatever happens meet me later.

Y/N: ok? sure.

After that you walked towards yang's dorm. And when you open the door you see yang kissing a random dude. Seeing this you were enraged you shouted so yang could notice you.

Yang: Y/N!!! what are you doing here?

Y/N: well i was looking for my girlfriend but i don't think she is here anymore.

Random guy: ooh burn.

Yang: shut up!!!

You then run out and pass by team RWBY and professor ozpin but you don't stop when they started calling you.

Professor Ozpin: Y/N please stop and come here.

Y/N: i cant i just need some time alone!!!

yang then chases after you but you were too fast and she lost you.

Ruby: what happened to Y/N yang?

Yang: he saw me kissing someone.

Weiss: WAIT!!! what?

Yang: yeah he's pissed and i messed up.

after the whole situation you don't come back and decide to become a mercenary.

End of chapter 

A/N: hey guys so this is my first time writing a crossover so hopefully you like it and review.