A Beautiful Evil

Beautiful

She was sat down at the table, bent over a book, her face set in an expression of deep concentration. A smile played on her rosy lips. Her eyes sparkled grey but when she turned her head to look at me, the light caught her eyes and made them twinkle a soft, delicate blue. Her cheeks were rosy pink and her skin was pure and pale. I hadn't heard much about her but I knew who she was. She was the girl who kept to herself. She didn't have any friends but she didn't mind at all. She loved to read and most of her time was spent alone in the library hidden behind a book. Her bag looked heavy but she didn't falter under the weight. She had an aura surrounding her that suggested she was an angel. It seemed possible as well as she was so beautiful she could have descended from the heavens. Her heart was pure and her smile was kind. Soft, golden locks flowed down her shoulders and fell in front of her face as she stood up. She walked over to me and I felt myself falling into her eyes as if they were a pool. Beautiful.

Evil

She was sat down at a table all alone. She was hunched over a great big book written in a language I didn't understand and her expression was intense and detached. Her eyes were steel grey and when she turned her head to look at me they caught the light and they turned an icy blue for a second. Her skin couldn't have been a shade lighter; it almost looked transparent and I doubted it had seen much of the sun. I hadn't heard much about her but I knew who she was. She was the girl who kept to herself. She didn't have any friends but she didn't mind at all. She spent her time away from everyone else. She wouldn't be caught dead socializing with anyone. The dark atmosphere and low lighting of the library seemed to fit her personality best. Her bag was bulky and looked heavy but she didn't falter under the weight of it. She had an air of defiance surrounding her. Her dry, blonde hair fell in front of her face as she stood up. She walked over to me and it was if her gaze had plunged me in an ice cold pool. Evil.