The Firebolt

Hermione kissed Harry on the cheek before pulling away smiling at a pink-faced Harry, she then opened Ron's present which was a large book, which Hermione opened it was about Quidditch. Harry then opened his present from Ginny which was a large heart cousin with Harry's name on it, Hermione burst out with laughter, he laughed as well as Hermione took it and threw it away.

Ron POV

I tore off some yellow wrapping and my mouth dropped at what I saw inside the box, it was the book I had asked for since the first year, and of course some sweets. I opened the card which writ Merry Christmas in large letter and then there was a large picture of Hermione and Harry throwing snow at each other laughing they ran inside before Harry dumped snow on Hermione and she ran outside and tackled him into the ground Hermione then cuddled him and then the picture restarted. I heard a large thud next to me and saw a red-faced Ginny skewering up her face and almost burnt the letter with her glare, I hid away the letter as Ginny stormed out.

Author POV

Hermione and Harry snuggled up to each other using their new presents Hermione was looking at her chain, Harry was looking at his watch and kept on changing into different items. At Christmas dinner, Hermione embarrassment level went from ten to one hundred when her mum started talking about how when she was four she wanted a bright pink playhouse and how she wanted a Dinsey dress. Hermione had gone beet-red and her glares could have burnt the table to the ground, she squeezed Harry's so hard that it went red and she ate her food so quickly and dragged Harry upstairs.

"Ugh! Mum is so embarrassing!" Hermione said as Harry tried to hide his chuckles

"Yep," Harry said taking out a bag of huge popcorn and Hermione put a fist into the bag and shoved some popcorn into her mouth "Don't worry, she's not that bad, and we'll be going to see everyone else in a week or so,"

"Yeah, I suppose, Merry Christmas Harry," Hermione said leaning onto Harry's chest 

"Merry Christmas Hermione," Harry said smiling the two went to playing truth or dare before falling asleep on the carpet snuggled up to each other.

New years came quickly and Harry and Hermione decided to go to the nearby bridge to watch the fireworks go off, they went through the snow and went to the nearby bridge. They stood on the bridge and Hermione rested her head on her onto Harry's shoulder and Harry wrapped her arm around her waist as the brilliant blue, red, green, yellow, orange, purple, gold, white and a great rainbowed-colored fireworks went off.

"Happy New Year Hermione," Harry said

"Happy New Year Harry," Hermione said as the fireworks sunk under the water, after another hour of looking in the sky and looking at the fireworks the pair went home swinging their arms and ran upstairs and started to pack his things. Harry went to bed smiling this was his best Christmas ever, he was a little sad to go back to school but excited to learn new things and go back to school.

Three days later Harry thanked Mrs. Granger and they were driven to the Leaky Cauldron, where there was Ron who was smiling at them so Harry and Hermione broke hands as Ginny popped her heads round the corner her face was red-faced. 

"Hey mate, how have you been?" Ron asked

"Yeah good," Harry said smiling

"Ugh, Christmas has been quite horrid! Ginny's been tormenting me all Christmas!" Ron said looking over at Ginny 

"Hey, I have not been tormenting you!" Ginny said red-faced glaring at Hermione who went a little red

"Hello, Ginny," Hermione said Ginny blanked Hermione and walked back upstairs Harry was in the bedroom next to Hermione and Ginny which was quite awkward. Hermione and Harry decided to escape onto Diagon Alley where they went to grab an ice-cream and go hang out with each other. They stayed in Diagon Alley for the rest of the day, and when they come back Fred, George and Percy. The two snuck onto the table and ordered dinner, Ron slumped down next to Harry and Ginny shifted slightly away from Hermione who frowned but felt a squeeze under the table from Harry and turned to Ron.