Sleepy boy

//Uke Keith/Seme Lance//Daddy Kink//

The team had just gotten back from saving the balmera again and Keith was tired which was strange considering He never got this weak after a mission but knew he just needed a nap.

He went to his room and hung up his jacket, hiding his knife like he always did before taking off his pants; because who wears pants to bed?

 He laid down and slowly fell into a deep slumber Meanwhile, Lance was horny and he wanted Keith more than he ever did. 

He and Keith fooled around but were never 'together', Lance considered them to just be friends with benefits, fulfilling each other's needs when they needed to and occasionally messing around for no reason at all. Lance was always taking Keith in new ways and places, much to Keith's embarrassment.

Lance was biting his lip while hiding his growing erection from Hunk as they talked.

 Lance needed Keith so so bad now but continued to listen to Hunk until he couldn't handle it anymore "Hunk, will you excuse me for a bit? i'm suuuuuuper tired" he lied "sure buddy! I really hope you aren't sick or anything" Hunk spoke happily as he usually did.

 Lance nodded and ran off down the the hall towards Keith's room where he assumed the smaller and much paler man was.

Lance walked into the dimly lit room without knocking as he usually did before He saw the most beautiful thing ever, making him speechless.

 There before him was a sleeping Keith, his lips parted slightly as his shirt was pulled up a little, exposing his pale and soft skin that Lance loved to touch.

 Lance bit his lip and slowly walked over to his sleeping form, careful not to disturb his sleep as he admiring him silently while He slowly ran his hand up Keith's shirt, unable contain himself while feeling the soft and delicate skin.

 He felt like it was okay to touch Keith even if he was asleep since Keith always submitted to Lance, never saying no in any circumstance. Plus they had a safe word so if Keuth didn't like it he would know.

 They hooked up basically whenever Lance wanted to, even in the red lion once,Lance was always baffled when Keith did what he said, never expecting him to listen.

Lance slowly slipped his hand into Keith's boxers, hoping he would wake up to Lance pleasuring him.

 Lance slowly started to feel the smaller male's cock, his fingertips barely touching him while Lance watched Keith shift but not wake up.

 Lance decided to go further, slowly taking a hold of the other male's cock, rubbing and touching it gently. 

Keith jolted into a sitting position, his beautiful violet eyes looking down to his area and then over to Lance, visibly relaxing when he saw the familiar face. "L-Lance!...What a-are you doing?...." Keith snapped as Lance started to pick up his pace, pumping keith faster as he smirked.

 "I came to have some fun but you were asleep, baby boy" he explained casually, as if he weren't jacking keith off at the moment.

 He got onto Keith's bed and smirked, hovering over him "You need to relax, little boy, let me do the work" he spoke seductively as he gently pushed Keith back on his bed.

 "Y-yes....Daddy" Keith nodded with a pink blush on his face as he used the name Lance liked. Lance slowly slid Keith's shirt off, looking down at the pale and delicate skin, running his hands over it gently. 

Lance dipped down and started to lick and suck over one of his nipples, rubbing the other with the pad of his thumb while Keith moaned softly at the feeling, his voice filling the silent room. 

Lance slowly pulled away from his nipple just to service the other one for a few seconds.

 Keith shifted under Lance, his bulge starting to show as Lance smirked and pulled off his own jacket and shirt, exposing the tan smooth skin of his chest and abs.

 Keith groaned as Lance moved down, pulling Keith's boxers down, exposing his half hard dick.

 Lance slowly licked the tip, teasing Keith while slowly starting to unbuckle his belt, the metal sound sending a shiver up Keith's spine even though he heard it so many times before.

 Lance was always quick to give Keith what he wants, hollowing out his cheeks and starting to suck on his team mates hardened dick.

 Keith whined loudly, grabbing onto Lance's hair tightly as his legs shook from pleasure as he whimpered and whined as Lance sucked him "D-daddy please!" he cried out.

 Lance pulled off of Keith with an audible 'Pop!' and smirked "what do you need, baby boy?" he asked while he finally unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off, only in his boxers now.

 Lance then straddled Keith, leaning down to kiss him passionately, forcing his tongue into Keith's mouth which earned a moan from Keith while the pale boy gently started to buck his hips up into Lance's, grinding them together while moaning softly at the feeling.

 Lance pushed his hips down onto the bed with a smirk "no no, that's a bad boy" he snickered, pulling down his boxers and thrusting all of himself inside Keith.

 Keith screamed in pain and pleasure, grabbing onto the Cuban boy's shoulders "LANCE!" he cried out, tears spilling down his cheeks as Lance kissed his cheeks tenderly "shhh, it's okay" he murmured in Keith's ear.

 They have had sex so many times but Keith was still as tight as a virgin much to Lance's pleasure. 

Keith nodded for Lance to start moving, panting softly while looking up at Lance as he started to thrust into Keith harshly as he usually did, satisfying both of their needs.

 Keith gasped and moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back in pure pleasure.

Lance loved the sound of Keith's moans, it was music to his ears, knowing that Keith only made these sounds for him.

 The only thing heard in the room was Keith's moans,heavy breathing from Lance, and skin slapping.

 Keith started to feel the familiar knot in his abdomen as his legs shook from pleasure as they always did when he got close to his climax.

 Lance smirked as he noticed Keith's situation "Baby boy, are you close?~" he whispered in the smaller boy's ear.

 Keith nodded quickly as Lance slammed into him harder as he always did when Keith was close. Keith let out a high pitched moan as his white fluids spilled over his stomach as well as Lance's.

 Lance continued slamming into him for a minute or two more until he released inside of Keith and pulled out, smirking as he watched cum drip out of Keith's hole.

 "Hey Keith..." Lance whispered softly, looking down at the smaller boy. Keith looked up at him and gave him a questioning look, "I love you" Lance whispered with a faint pink blush on his cheeks. Keith smiled and pulled him down into a soft kiss " i love you too, asshole".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey paladin fans! i really hope you liked this one! there is  more to come but i have to warn you that since i'm starting school soon they might not be frequent but they will keep coming! remember i take requests and have a great day/night!