Chapter 1

Melani POV:

*boom boom boom*

"What the heck, who is banging on my door." It's 5:00 in the damn morning, whoever is knocking has a death wish.

"Come on, wake up Mel training start's in 10 minuets." I heard my mom shout from the other side of the door.

The minuet i heard the word training i hoped out of bed. I quickly glanced at the clock, it said 5:05 am.

"Oh shit, coming mom." I yelled back.

"Okay hurry up or else your going to be late and watch your mouth young lady." She responded.

I could here her footsteps retreating away. I ran to the washroom and started brushing my teeth and doing my hair at the same time.

I could not be late again for practice or else the alpha would kick me out the warriors team and degrade me to kitchen staff.

There is nothing wrong with kitchen staff but being a pack warrior has always been my dream.

After struggling to do my hair in decent ponytail i threw on my workout clothes and quickly put on my runner's.

I did not even bother making my bed. I ran out the door quickly and started sprinting towards the back field. I checked my wrist to see the time but sadly i forgot my watch. I just prayed to the moon goddess I would not be late.

As i approached my group i could see the alpha doing a head count. Just as I arrived he called my name.

"Melani." The alpha called out looking around.

"Here, I am here." I said struggling to catch my breath.

"Good your finally here on time." He said smartly.

I just rolled my eyes. The alpha Miles always is rude around me because I refused to go on a date with him 2 dang years ago. I believe i should wait for my mate unlike him who sleeps around with anything that moves.

"Okay now that everyone is here we are going to start. First everyone warm up then we are going to run 10 laps around the pack." Alpha Miles said to our group.

"Hey Melani that was a close one aye." My best friend Amber whispered to me while stretching.

"Yeah so close if it wasn't for my mom I would be so dead." I whispered back.

After we finished stretching we all proceeded to shift. I don't have a full wolf because my dad is a vampire and my mom is a wolf. I got more of my dad's genes than my mom, so I can run faster than normal wolf's.

After everyone shifted we proceeded to run.

................................................................................................................................................................

I just got back from training. After the run we did some sparring and some combat. I was taught how to fight a wolf with my bear hands since i cannot shift . It is currently 8:00 am and I am ready to go back to sleep.

Just as I was about to go into my room my mother appeared.

"Hey sweetie, the Alpha wants to see you." She chirped happily.

Sighing I nodded and proceeded to the alpha's office.

As I approached his office I saw Emily the pack slut open the door. As she passed me walking out she gave me a sly smirk as if i was jealous she just came out of the alpha's office.

Like I would be jealous of a walking STD. As I entered Miles' office it reeked of sex. I could see he was just buttoning up his shirt again.

"You called for me." I said getting straight to the point. All I wanted to do is go and jump into my bed not be talking with Miles right now.

"Well, since were getting straight to the point your being transferred packs." He said casually.

"WHAT!" I yelled. Transporting pack member's was not uncommon among packs but i never thought it would happen to me. My whole life is here, well except for my dad who lives at his kingdom because of his and my mom's divorce.

"Why, what did i do? Was it because i rejected you 2 dang years ago?" I questioned upset.

"It's not about that." He said clearly he is not used to rejection.

"Than what is it about." I questioned starting to to get annoyed because he won't spit it out.

"Well Emily will become my luna and she does not want you in the pack. She said the only way she would agree to being my luna is by kicking you out ." He said casually.

"That bitch, are you really kicking me out for a slut that's not even your real mate." I questioned yelling.

He is kicking me out of the pack i was born into because of some slut who is jealous.

"Hey don't talk about Emily like that she is wonderful." He said raising his voice.

"You both can go to hell." I screamed.

"Watch your mouth I am still your alpha." He said upset now.

"Not for long." I said turning around ready to walk out the door.

"Oh Melani." Miles said.

I stopped walking to listen to what this idiot had to say next.

"You will be transferred to the red stone pack, you leave tomorrow." He said.

I could just see the smirk on his face. I quickly walked out the room and purposely slammed the door.

I did not realize i was crying till now. It was not sad tears it was angry tears, hateful tears. The red stone pack is known for its weird origins and dangerous past.

Oh help me moon goddess.