hot Assistant

5.9K??? WHOA! LOVE YOU GUYS. AND YES THATS RIGHT DONT COMMENT. Because I haven't begged you to.

After his father left I turned to Jake, my eyes huge with excitement.

'Stop looking at me like this. You're freaking me out' Jake said, pulling brown boxes from under the table.

'Okay so this got out of hand because no one ever bothered cleaning this shit up' he said indicating to the massive pile of papers covered with dust. To prove his point he sneezed and I chuckled.

'Bless you' I said and he rubbed his nose.

'Your job is to get these organised. We had some deal going where people could sign up for a year's service at a discount but that list was never made and we end up serving people with expired cards too. Apart from that there are bills of purchases and the lists of tools we rent out' he said taking papers out and spreading them on the table.

'And just sort the papers as you go through them and if something comes up ask me or my dad. This will take some time in the begining but once this gets sorted, you'll be able to manage things as they come. Next up oil changes'. he said leading to the door and I followed him.

We went back in the garage and I was extra careful with where I put my foot. 'Someone needs to clean this place too' I said pointing to a junk of scrap metal piled in the corner.

'You could get paid extra for that' he winked and I laughed. This was the silliest job I could have found yet I was loving it.

'Now oil changing is pretty simple' he said as he laid down and got under the car he had been fixing when I walked in.

'You unscrew this with a wrench if it's too tight' he said pointing to the oil drain plug. 'And then put that box under it to catch the oil..' he showed me the entire procedure which seemed pretty straight forward but I had a history of messing up simple things.

'Okay one last question' I said when he finally finished explaining everything.

'What happens if I mess something up?' I asked wrinkling my nose, not wanting to get fired.

'I have your back. I'm friendly with the boss' he said and I chuckled at his response.

'But don't mess up too badly and get to work' he said as he continued fixing whatever it was he was fixing.

As I finally started going through the papers I was appalled by how old most of them were which made me judge the responsible image I had of Jake. I never said I wasn't judgmental.  I'd be lying through my teeth!

'I heard Jake got a hot new assistant' Ashton whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around me.

'Did he say that? Then I do have a chance of screwing my boss!' I said and Ashton laughed loudly.

'I didn't know you were into old married men' he said and I groaned trying to rid my mind of the gross image he had just planted.

'Who invited you?' I pouted and he placed a kiss on my lips which I happily returned.

'Who said I needed an invitation?' he answered and I combed his hair with my fingers.

'Answering my question with a question isn't very attractive' I said, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

'Yet your actions speak otherwise' he smirked pointing to my arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him.

'I don't see you complaining' I said looking him in the eyes, enjoying the effect that had on him.

'Why would I? I have the new hot assistant hanging all over me' he said kissing my ear, raising goose bumps on my arms.

'Well you better behave if you dont want the assistant getting fired on her first day' I said, kissing his neck.

'The assistant is making it very hard' he said and I broke away laughing.

'Yes I had a feeling' I said my eyes glinting.

'You're being awfully naughty' he said finally getting it and I threw my head back and laughed.

'You bring out new sides of me' I said turning back to the papers and pinning them together.

'I'm glad I'm the only one' he said sitting on the ancient chair and I resisted the urge to stop him because I was pretty sure a gust of wind was enough to break it.

'When do you get off?' Ashton asked and I laughed again.

'Not with you darling' I answered and his eyes widened with shock.

'I...' he stuttered and I bit my tongue. What had gotten into me?

'In an hour' I answered and it was his turn to bite his lip to keep from laughing.

'You should hang out with Jake so I can get some work done' I said, scanning the papers that should belong to ancient history museum.

Too absorbed in trying to figure out the context of the papers in my hand, I didn't realise legs had carried me to the chair next to Ashton's until it was too late.

I sat down and as my entire weight shifted from my feet to the centre of the chair with a loud creaking noise, the chair gave away and I found myself clutching thin air to keep myself from falling but the impact on my butt for the second time had me screamig out in pain.

'DAMN YOU JAKE!'

The laughter from the garage and next to me had me squirming but my back hurt too much for me to move into a dignified position. Instead I laid on the tiled floor waiting for the pain to subside as Jake and Ashton hovered over me.

'You okay?'Jake asked concern etched in his voice and I bit my tongue from yelling profanities at him. At times like these I could put sailors to shame.

'Want to me to help you up?' Ashton asked gently and I shook my head still biting my tongue.

As a few minutes tick away and the throbbing decreased I got up and both Ashton and Jake wrapped their arms around my waist guiding me to the chair Ashton had previously occupied.

'No no no. I am not sitting on that' I yelled and they both tried to stifle their laughter.

'How about you take the rest of the day off with Ashton?' Jake asked, trying to get in my good books again.

'Fine' I answered sourly as Ashton guided me outside and I held onto him, avoiding every abandoned tool waiting to incapacitate me for the third time today.