Shot. 1: Is there an End to True Love???

Thanks for the huge response... This story is going to be truly in the persepective of what the loyal viewers expect from the show...

(Im not at all including the Disha and Purab wedding drama... Because I don't like that a bit at all... I want Purab only for Bulbul and with vin, I can't see anyone pair him up other than shikha... Crazy me .. leave that...  This will be completely different from the show...)

So shall we proceed to our shot. 1:

A new day sun is shining brightly showering his mighty sun rays to brighten the whole world with lots of new hopes and new happiness.... The mighty and elegant Mehra Mansion belonging to the most popular and
No. 1 Rockstar, Abhishekh Prem Mehra welcomes us in...

Abhi, the rockstar who is very rude, arrogant, egoistic and short tempered had married pragya out of revenge

Abhi, the rockstar who is very rude, arrogant, egoistic and short tempered had married pragya out of revenge... But thw fate played  different games in their lives....

Destiny brought them very closer and together with their hearts and souls beating for each other with genuine and pure love... But, the cruel reality is that something keeps on interrupting and troubling them always not making them to be happy and they cant be a real couples in all sense...

If they take a step closer in their love, they will be pushed and distanced far away from each other... Days, weeks, months and Years were rolling...

But the married couples Abhi and Pragya are still in the same place longing for the togetherness and love and they cant become one by their body, heart and soul...

Why their fate and destiny is not allowing them to be together???

Are they not blessed to live a happy life like other married couples???

Is Abhi and pragya's love is so weak which keeps on pushing them far ???

Whose black eyes are distancing them???

Is it fate's cruelty to separate them forever???

Why the destiny stronged their relationship by getting them married for 3 times and will it help them to have a happy life???

Only Time has to reveal answers to the unsolved mystery...

.......