Chapter One

White

That's all anything ever was, white walls,white lab suits they don't permit a single drop of color.

I heard footsteps slowly making their way towards my room,it wasn't really my room though. We weren't allowed any privacy. Security cameras coated the walls there were even more hidden.
I sat up on my bed awaiting orders I hear several locks unlock and the door opens

A woman walks in, I didn't take in her features though, after living here for who knows how long they all start to look the same.

"Project 495" she asks not looking up from her clipboard.

"I see your last assignment was a success" she says in a bored tone.

No "good job!"s or "great work!" Everything was straight to the point, we weren't people we were just projects.

"You have been moved up a level"

There were 10 levels the lower the number the better you were, I was one of the most successful projects yet. They didn't tell me that though,they just treated me like dirt. I would now be a level one project the best there is. That is if I could pass my next mission.

"My mission" I asked not breaking eye contact with her.

I could easily kill her,all I would have to do is stand up and snap her neck but the company would be angry,not because I killed a woman. No because I disobeyed. They were merciless.

"You will have to fly to America-"

This wasn't anything new the majority of our mission were in America. I didn't know where I was but what I did know was that I was at least 4 hours away from America.

"-and destroy beez"

I froze, my feat turned cold. Beez was the most famous,rich, and powerful group of heros there was.

I had heard the kids down here always saying how one day they will come and save us.

Sadly all hope had vanished years ago when the foolish children failed a mission.

There was Sona a potions master
Orion a man who could melt anything and everything.
Storm a man who could control the weather
And last Aylo a teleporter

One could only dream of battling them.
My power couldn't even compare, I was an illusionist it may seem pathetic but I could make you think you were dying or experiencing extreme pain.

"I accept the mission"

They always required you to say I accept or I deny I didn't really understand why cause it was obvious that if we didn't accept we would be dead,literally

I hated missions but I hated the killing ones the most. I would try and break out but honestly that would probably cause more deaths so I tried not to think about it.

I snapped out of my daze only to realize the woman had already left

~*~**~*~

Screaming

I woke up to screaming. I looked out my window to see the guards dragging two little boys who couldn't be older than 8. They were sobbing and begging on their knees,a failed escape.
It was obvious they hadn't been here long everyone knew the company had no mercy.