Changer 1 (continued)

(5 hours after dealing with Tyler Lockwood)

______________________________

Nikita's POV

Bonnie Sheila Abby Bennett is a witch with psychic powers. Her ancestor Emily Bennett thought I was my mother cuz I look just like her. Bonnie must think that I'm Katherine, do I, nope I'm not. I hope Bonnie doesn't know my doppelganger, Kiki Mikaelson, my good side of me. Bonnie's friend, Elena Gilbert, yeah I'm going to kill her and have all her memories of her friends and family and the people she met throughout the her life gone with no memories.

Rosalie's POV

My mother, Nikita Petrova, wants me to tell Bonnie Bennett, a senior that goes to my school, so she can come over the Salvatore boarding to help my mother with a spell with all the Originals Daggers.

Bonnie's POV

I thought I saw Katherine today, she stared at me differently or maybe it was Elena.., idk what I'm seeing. Is Katherine dead or not? maybe i should not tell Elena that there's another dopplegänger running around in town.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the town square

Nikita: u must be Bonnie?

Bonnie: Katherine, what do u want?

Nikita:(chuckles) I don't think we officially met. I'm Nikita Petrova, Katherine's daughter

Bonnie: what do u want with me?

Nikita: what I want? no it's what I need help with?

Bonnie: OK, fine, what do u need help with?

Nikita: I need help with a spell

Bonnie: what spell?

Nikita: a spell your not afraid to lose or even better die and become one of me and u will be an original shadow self witch.

Bonnie: what's in it for Elena?

Nikita: she gets fixed from me or either that she gets killed, ur choice Bonnie? Whether u want to save your friend or I will take your power so u can't do black magic

Bonnie: black magic? what's black magic?

Nikita: your grams never taught u black magic?

Bonnie: no she hasn't, am i supposed to know how to use black magic?

Nikita: Your ancestor, Emily Bennett, use black magic back in the 1860's and she was a great witch after all. but i don't know why u don't do black magic.

Bonnie: my grams says its a bad thing to do

Nikita: it's not a bad thing to do, u just didn't get use to do it

Bonnie: maybe u r right

Nikita: You think so?

Bonnie: yea, yea, I do!

Nikita: good