My broken self

It was afternoon in the workshop. Bendy and his friends are doing things they usually do like playing in the workshop. Then one day, something terrible happened and it mortified Bendy after he saw it.

"Bendy? It's not what you think." said Joey.

"I'm trying to save him." said Joey while he trembled.

"Bendy?" sputtered Joey as he saw Bendy filled with rage.

"Save him? I'm not sure about that Joey." said Bendy as he began to transform.

"AHHHHH!!!" Joey screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran from Bendy.

"What's wrong Joey? Are you scared?" said Bendy while chasing him.

As Joey kept running, he then reach to a dead end and there is no turning back.

"You should've known to never mess around with us Joey." Bendy fumed and block his path.

"Now you will DIE!" as soon as Bendy said that, Joey was never found since.

30 years later......

A curious unknown teenage girl is having some fun with her friends. They went home and the teenage girl is now alone. She was exploring when all of the sudden, a workshop caught her attention. When she saw the place, it was very rusty and old. She was apprehensive to go in but went in anyways. The place inside the workshop is shocking. It was very dirty with dried inks almost all over the place. In the floor, there is a letter. It is a letter by the name Joey Drew? and addressed to Henry?

After she read the letter, she walked around and explore the place

After she read the letter, she walked around and explore the place. Door by door she went but nothing caught her eyes. Until she heard someone crying. The crying was so loud that she could hear it from miles away. She went to find the source of the sound. The source of the sound is coming from a boy or something that was hiding in the corner. She can't see it clearly so, she moved one step at a time. When it revealed itself, she was trembling as the creature began to grow. It was too late to ask for help as she was knocked unconscious by the creature.

"Ughh my head." said the girl still recovering.

"Where am I?" asked the girl.

Then, a mysterious voice answered, " A place where you should've never gone to."

The mysterious voice than came closer to the light which makes her more anxious.

"Hello. I'm Sammy Lawrence." Greeted Sammy.

Sammy then added, "I have to do this for my master. We must sacrifice you my little sheep."

He then looked into her eyes and felt a familiar face around her.

"Wait, do you know Henry?" He asked.

She then replied, "Yes, I do. I'm his daughter, Nancy. He died in here when I was young. "

Sammy suddenly felt condemned for as he is the one who kidnapped him and knows what happened to him.

"Why do you ask? Do you know what happened to my father?" said Nancy seeking for answers.

"I don't know anything about your father and it doesn't matter anyways because you will be sacrificed and I will be freed from this... prison. This... inky... dark... abyss I call a body. He will come to us and he will set us free." Sammy lied

"You're crazy." Nancy said feeling uncomfortable.

"It is true. He will save us all!" Sammy ranted.

"Now if you excuse me, I must let him notice me." said Sammy before he leaves the room.

"I have to get out of here!" Nancy panicked but tried to stay calm and keep her voice low.

She then saw a knife on the floor and tried to pick the knife using her foot. She manage to finally take the knife and free herself. She then escaped but then froze. She heard a person screaming in a familiar voice. She then went to a room and then saw someone got killed by a creature. It was Sammy. The creature then looked to her and started to chase her while she ran as fast as she can.

She then saw a light and tried to reach it. But the creature then, blocked her way so there is no way out. She then backed away to a dead end. When she thought that she was dead, the creature stopped. It looked to her and just stared in silence. She then didn't hesitate and hugged him and give him love. He hugged back and sobbed to broke the silence.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Sobbed the creature.

He turn into it's original form. He is actually just a 3D cartoon character with the appearence of a devil. He was not as scary as what she tought.

"The name's Bendy." he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Nancy." she introduced herself.

"Nancy? That's strange because You reminded me of someone I know." said Bendy trying to remember.

"I'm Henry's daughter." she answered.

Bendy felt guilty. He felt like there is a lump in his heart that needs to be lifted away. Bendy then told the truth. Nancy was shocked but she forgave him and asked the reason why he became like this.

"I'm actually not the one I used to be." he said.

He then continued, "Back on the old days, Joey wanted to be famous by making a cartoon show featuring me, Boris and lastly Alice. We are not doing well and get rejected by a lot of companies just because the other cartoons are way more popular. Joey almost gave up until...

He found a book. It was a book to summon things to life. He thought that using the ritual from the book and bring me back to life can make the companies change their minds to accept me. So, Joey did the ritual and bought me back to life. It was then that I think to myself, where am I?Why am I here? Is there a reason to bring me back to life? ever since then I just become a normal cartoon that was brought back to life. 

One day, I was looking for my friend Boris. But, he didn't answer me. So, I check the entire studio until, I saw one particular room that is forbidden. I was hesitant but went in anyways. I regreted myself to ever go there. There I saw, my friend dead in front of me. Joey then convince me that it was a misunderstanding but I knew, he lied to me. His face is full of fear and I can see from his body language that he's lying to me. So, I can't control myself and turned into a 'monster' as people say. That is why I killed your father for no reason. He is quite a lovely father of yours." Bendy then finished his story.

"It's okay Bendy. He is a great father but, I forgive you" said Nancy and then hugged him.

"hmm maybe I can help you with those problems." she offered.

"You want to help me?" he asked hesitantly.

"Of course Bendy. You can live in my house and I can also maybe help you to control that temper of yours." she offered and wanted to help her.

"Okay then. Let's get out of here! said bendy excitedly.

They both then walked out of the workshop and saw the sunset. Bendy then finally have peace and they live together happily.