Looking at herself, with blood on the mirror

Looking at herself,
With blood on the mirror

Juliet POV

I stared at myself through the mirror, blood dripping down my arms. I continued staring into the mirror. No emotion on my tear stained face. Inna had disappeared for the day and I couldn't handle the thoughts.

Flash Back time bitches

"Juliet,honey I'll be gone for today you'll be okay won't you??" Inna asked for what seemed like the 25th time today. "I'm sure Doll now run along go do stuff for your modelling." I was sure so would be okay. How wrong I was. "I know it's just I'm worried for you honey I know you have those bad days and thoughts I just want to make sure your okay." "I know Inna and I promise you I'm okay today." "Okay but if you need anything, even if it's opening a can of beans, call me I'll pick up right away." "Will do love you Doll." "Love you too honey." With that I pecked her on the lips and sent her on her way.

Flash Back over my lil hoes

I now stood here looking at myself in the mirror. It had blood all over it. I was looking at myself, with blood on the mirror. I didn't care anymore the razor blade has become my only friend. It's not like anyone cares anyway. Inna probably hates me anyway. She wouldn't care if she fount me Bleeding out in the bedroom.

I was so trapped in my world I didn't here the car pulling into the driveway or the door slamming open and shut. I snapped back into reality when Inna shouted "Baby Girl I'm home." Not caring that she was home I continued staring into the mirror. The door slowly creaked open and Inna walked.

Gasping she ran to my side and......

So credit for the Inna X Juliet idea goes too EndOfMyWorld do go follow her she is really funny and amazing too Chat with. Have a good day/night/afternoon/morning/anytime