flush the toilet

Jessicas pov:

I was really happy! I went to my limo and as we drove home i reseaved a call from.. my grand mother!!

Me: pup pup!!! Teatah!!!

Teatah: hello honey!!

Pup pup: heya little monky! Hows life?!

Me: clawfull pup pup.. but its getting better! I go to school now! And i have friends now! Reall actuall friends! I'm going to the movies with them tonight!!! Its verry exiting!

Teatah: ok then! We have a good news for u! We are-

Pup pup: we are coming to paris right now!! We are in the plain!! Coming for u little monky

Teatah: hey!! I said that I would tell her!!

Pup pup: and I said no!

Teatah: i dont remember u saying no!

Pup pup: and i dont remember i said yes!

Teatah: well u might of forgoten! U are an old man now!

Pup pup: oh so that makes u younger-

Me: cut it out the two of u!!!

Teatah and pup pup said together : he/she started it!

Me: *giggle* i dont care who started it! With u fighting the privet jet is gonna crash! *giggles*

Teatah: *giggles*

Pup pup: oh u little monky.. *chuckels*

Me: ok teatah.. pup pup.. i'm almost home.. i gtg ttyl.. bye i love u forever teatah.. love u forever pup pup!

Pup pup:i love u forever little monky! Stay strong!

Teatah: take care dear.. i love u forever dear! Stay open hearted!

I hung up when i went home i finished my homework and finished my archery training.. now i dressed for horse riding and readdy to go. It was my last task befor i go meet my friends at tge Eiffel tower.

Yes! I still cant believe magisty is here.. they got him all the way here..

So i was about to go tell jane and jordan about EVRY thing and how happy i am and nothing can ruin my life now befor i head outside for magisty.

Thats what i thought... when i heard them talk..

Jane "what are we gonna tell that poor girl.. how are we gonna tell her.. her parents left her here now her grand parents.. whats next her new friends?! She is a little girl.. she is only 15 this shouldnt be happening to her.. thats so hard and alot to take in.."

Jordan "we can write it as a note..?"

Jane "no! No we cant do this to her.. not right now in her happiest moments!"

Jordan "she will get over it.. we just need to help her.."

Jane "No! I'm not going to ruin her life... she will be so dissapointed.. what do u think will happen to her if she found out that-"

I finally inturupted "um.. jane.. jordan.. find out what exactly? who is this her u guys are talking about?"

The suddenly turn pale and jane faced the other way quick.. and she was.. crying..

Me "y is jane crying jordan? Whats going on?!"

Jordan "for how long have u been listening jessica?"

Me "a.. uh.. long while?.. i'm so sorry i didnt mean to intrude.. i..-"

Jane cut me off still facing the other way "no.. no.. its fine.. u heard most of it any way.. and y need to know this.."