Not alone

Chapter 2

-Elena's pov-

It seemed like only yesterday I was on the plane back from my Holliday in mystic falls. I was staying there while my cousin was on his honeymoon. I barely remember any of it. I just remember leaving to come back to New York with my cousin. I never knew my parents they died when I was a few days old in a fire i think. Well at least that was what I was told. recently I have been having nightmares about things I can't describe. People I don't know. it's scary how real they feel, they trigger something, a feeling as if I was there but I have no idea who or what they are.

I don't live much of a normal life, I go to school and have many friends but I know the truth. the truth about vampires, warewolfs, hybrids, witches and the list goes on. I know about them because I live with two vampire hunters, my cousin mark and his wife Lisa. I have been brought up to despise vampires if I encounter one I have to kill it.

But never have I seen one and my cousins have never brought it up I just know about them. It's weird because I have no memory o them telling me about supernatural beings.just like I have no memory of my childhood. the earliest thing I can remember is coming back from that small town mystic falls. My past is lost and I wanted to know more. I got up google maps and searched Mystic fall. it looked really nice just a small town. but I didn't remember it at all why? I knew what I had to do I had to go back and find out my past.

I decided to go at the weekend so I had two days to prepare. I packed my bags after booking my ticket. It was summer break so I was going to go and just come back whenever. I had nothing else to do in my lonely life. I didn't fit in at school I barely had any friends. There was something about it that didn't seem right. my life didn't seem right so I needed to know the truth.

The weekend came and I was actually extremely excited to be going back to my earliest memory. What was this place? why did I leave? I have so many questions demanding to be answered. I left a note on the table for my cousin that said I was away at a friends for a week or so they were away too and didn't pay much attention to me. Apparently my parents died in a car crash and I survived. I don't remember that. Or my parents. So now I was going to find out.

I got a taxi to the airport and checked in. I gave my suitcase in, my flight was in an hour so I headed o the departure lounge. I went to security. I was scanned then searched. "where are you going to Madame?" the guard asked.

"A place called mystic falls in the us." I replied her face lot up.

"Really my second cousin lives there her name is Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett." my head just started swimming with painful images and people talking. Like it had been doing for months now. What was this. I had no idea who the people I was seeing are. I gripped my head in pain and let out a groan. As I fell to the floor the security guard tried to help me up "honey are you okay?"she asked.

"Yeah sorry just a bad headache."

"Okay well have a nice trip"

"Thanks" I replied while walking towards departures. That was too weird.

England to America was a long flight so I slept pretty much the whole way. When I landed and came out the airport with my luggage I grabbed a taxi and told the driver to take my to mystic falls. it was a local area so it didn't take long. I got there and the dropped me off in the town square and it felt like I had been here before not just for that holiday but as if I had loved here. It felt like home. I looked around and saw small shops and a small restraint on the corner called "the mystic Grill" sounded interesting and also felt like I knew it. But how? I found my bed and breakfast and unpacked. I decided to then take a walk. I headed in the direction I the grill.

I had changed out of my travelling clothes into a T-shirt and jeans. By the time I got to the grill it was starting to get dark and I expected it would be busy. I opened the door and a huge breeze of de ja vu flooded through me. What was this place I couldn't of been here before could I? I walked in and headed for the bar. I simply wanted a drink and maybe chat to the locals but then is leave. I sat on the bar stool and got the bar tenders attention. "Hey can I have a lemonade please." I asked and I noticed a raven coloured hair man with beautiful blue eyes jolt up when I spoke. He was sitting at the bar looking extremely depressed and drinking. Probably drowning his sorrows. Not only was he incredibly hot there was something about him that I thought I knew. something about his eyes. his thick long hair that seemed to dig in the back of my skull. I had never felt this feeling before who was he. as he looked up his face lot up with a range of emotions he looked confused and scared bit also happy and excited. But that feeling wasn't going away so I was going to confront him. I moved closer to him. Here goes.

"Hey do I know you?"I asked he was shaking and he lope completely confused. I wanted to know what he was thinking. Then he spoke.

"Um... no I don't th-think so" he stuttered out with extreme difficulty.

"Oh sorry I just thought I recognised you, I'm elena by the way." I said

"it's nice to meet you elena". he said with a smirk "I'm Damom"

-OMG okay sorry I took so long to update this and lost are going to be my main story's so enjoy-