part 4

We finished our coffees and we were on our way to her flat (yes!). Although I had to remind myself that this may not (nessesarily) be romantic or such, i was ecstatic to be able to see her home. We travelled up to the 13th floor and she unlocked her apartment. It was neat. But not as in tidy neat. It was quite untidy but it wouldn't start to bother me, not in her company. She went and got comfy on her sofa and I joined, not immidiately next to her, to not seem too keen. We got talking and then I decided to get a little more personal. I said that I'll keep anything you want under wraps so we can be open.
"Have you got a boyfriend?" I asked timidly.
"Not at the moment" she replied
(I had thought as much, I knew she was good friends with a guy but I think he wasn't interested in her (or other girls for that matter))
I then told her I'm single and painfully so. We continued on and told a story about her first kiss.
"It was junior prom and my date and I were waiting to be picked up." She giggled. " And he went to kiss me on the lips and I went for the cheek. It was so awkward, only talked to him once later."
We both laughed at her story then I chose to just look at her and smile. She shuffled closer and smiled back. "Wanna go to the beach?"
"100%" I replied
I was already wearing shorts so I was OK but she needed to change.
"Have a look around while I change" she said
I wandered around wondering how she 1:wasn't taken and 2:a world famous model. An advert for she Kardashians relayed in the background. I chuckled to myself "how can they be so famous. Any way she can't compare to--"
"To who?" Charlotte interrupted
I just looked at her and smiled.
"How do I look" she said, like she didn't know my thoughts already.

"Oh" is all I could get out of my open jaw.