PROLOGUE

( E!NEWS ARTICLE )

HARRY STYLES AND ELEANOR ALLEN CAUGHT LEAVING THE MET GALA TOGETHER, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE TWO?

        The night of the Met Gala is one you can never forget, especially for Victoria's Secret Angel Eleanor Allen and One Direction's Harry Styles

The night of the Met Gala is one you can never forget, especially for Victoria's Secret Angel Eleanor Allen and One Direction's Harry Styles. Late last night, the two were caught in a hurry leaving the fashion event towards the highly anticipated after party. What does this mean? Why were they together? How long were they together? That's only a fraction of the questions that's going through our heads.

According to one of our insiders, Harry and Eleanor have been secretly talking for awhile now, last night being the first time seeing one another. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Could this be the start of an relationship? Many of the their fans are hoping so. But with every relationship, comes the conflict.

Just a few weeks prior, Eleanor Allen had broken up her nine-month long relationship. Could Harry Styles just be a rebound? Speculations are forming that this might be the truth. Time will tell.

Let us know what you think in the comments below.

_________

hi guys! i'm really excited for this story and it is my first one, but bare with me. also i know harry didn't attend the met gala 2015 in real life. for the sake of the plot, i'm acting like he did. please leave some votes or comments, i would really appreciate it!