Home sweet home.

"Home sweet home.", Hermione says as her eyes scan Camp Half-blood, it has changed so much since she was 12. There are so many more cabins and so many more demigods. Hermione would say it is perfect, but something is missing, well more like someone. Now though is not the time to dwell on him, she has to go say hi to her twin (and friends but they are secondary).  So with this in mind she thanks the styar that  brought her to camp half-blood and starts running down the hill, right up to the dining pavilion where she stops and screams, 

"I'm back b****s!" All the heads snap back to look at her in unison. Some demigods even take out their weapons, but realization of who she is flickers over everyone, 

"Mione!!!" is the only thing she hears before she is tackled to the ground by her twin, 

"Percy!" she returns laughing with glee. Then her mood changes and she slaps Percy around the head, 

"Perusu Achilles Jackson! How DARE you go 3 weeks with no signs of life?! Anabeth had to tell me you were alive because I had started to think you were dead! Don't you dare do it again, understand?! I can't lose you to..." she says it in a deadly voice only quieting down at the end, and Percy is nodding fearfully and muttering apologies and promises. 

"Oh how I've missed seeing you do that 'Mione!" says a bubbly Anabeth, while her Hazel and Piper pull her into a hug. 

"Mi! I've missed you sooooooooooooo much! I was soooooooo bored without you! And I know your like, how are you bored? It's CBH, but I'm really just fighting, planting, and being with Clarisse (no offense sweets!) and I miss going on adventures with you and doing super-secret-girl-pranks-and-stuff. So welcome home!!!" Daisy Springs daughter of Demeter and best friend to Hermione Jackson says (*cough* *cough* Screams hyper actively *cough* *cough*)  while squeezing the life out of Hermione. The next 10 minutes are spent greeting Hermione, hugging anyone who comes with a smile on her face. She radiates happiness but Percy realizes that her eyes seem duller, they are full of pain and unshed tears. Hermione is bottling up her emotions and if she doesn't let them go she will break inside and the Hermione they know could be gone forever. 

"So Mi, how's the family?" says a British male voice from the crowd. Hermione smiles warmly at him and pulls him into a hug only speaking once they have separated. 

"You're mom and Arthur are better, Percy and Bill are holding up with the help of their wives. Ron and Ginny are putting on a brave face for everyone, but almost every night I hear them cry themselves to sleep. And George... well, he's not well Charlie. You should go visit him. He only comes out of his room when Angelina is able to convince him.  Ron and Lee are taking care of the shop, but he's not getting any better Charles. Please go back to him... bring George back." in the end tears are swimming in Hermione's eyes along with Charlie Weasley's who is trying his best to keep a straight face.  Everyone is quiet as with a pop Charlie Weasley disapparated, but everyone is wondering what has happened in that place Hermione Jackson disappears to every year.

"Ok that's enough emotions and excitement for one night, everyone off to bed!" says Chiron, and then turns to Hermione,

"How are you holding up?" said person smiles a reminiscing smile,

"As well as I can." Chiron nods and leaves Hermione looking at the fire that has almost no flame,

"I miss you so much my love.... my fire boy." It is 20 minutes later that Hermione Jackson stands up and walks to cabin 3, tear tracks marking her face.