Talking To Jon

Jon's car pulled into Axl's driveway.

"Hey Axl! You seen Dave and Rich?" Jon called to the passed out star.

"HEY!" Jon shouted slapping Axl's face a couple of times to wake him up.

"Hands of my beer bitch!" Axl screeched. "Wait. What?"

Jon smirked. "Seen Lemma and King?"

"They were outside by the pool after they called you." Axl said all groggily. Suddenly a loud wild scream erupted from above them.

Axl and Jon rushed to the window just in time to see a rush of blonde hair as David jumped off the roof and into the pool barely missing knocking his head on the side of the marble.

They both ran outside to see a soaking wet David roll out of the pool clothes and all and Richie lying on the ground near the pool laughing so hard he cried.

Suddenly David jumped up and screamed. Blood was dripping from the side of his leg as he with a shaky hand pulled out the crushed pieces of glass lodged in his skin.

"Fuck!" He muttered.

"Dave!" Richie shouted, his face twisted with concern.

"Mmmm all good." David slurred.

"You Fuckwit David!" Jon bellowed. David and Richie looked up to see a furious Jon and a hysterical Axl.

"Priceless man." Axl laughed holding his stomach as he fell to the floor.

"There's glass at the bottom of the pool." David said shrugging.

"Both of you. My car. NOW" Jon bellowed again.

David slung his arm over Richie's shoulders and they both made their way to the car.

Once in the car they both burst out laughing but stopped suddenly as Jon got in.

"What the fuck David?" He growled. "I thought you better than this. Listen to me" He shouted at the keyboardist who was string out the window frowning.

"No! You fucking listen Jon! I'm fucking 27! A fucking grown man! I can do what the fuck I want, but at least I'm there for my mates. It was Richie and I that saw Tico off to New York! It was me who took care of Richie when he was sick the other week! It was me who sorted all your shit out while you and Dorothea went to England for a holiday! We never see you anymore Jon! How can you be so selfish!" David yelled, getting out of Jon's car and into his.

"Don't drive Dave! Your drunk." Richie yelled out the window but the car was already out of the driveway and heading down the road.

"Tico left?" Jon asked quietly. Richie stared at him shocked.

"Yeah." Richie muttered getting out of the car.

"I'm calling a cab."

"Wait Richie! Look i'm sorry that I haven't been here for you guys. It was selfish." Jon said.

"Yeah. It was." Richie said walking to the side of the road so he could get into the cab. "I'm going to make sure David's okay."