Untitled Part 3

Cameron still hold on my arm as well I'm suffering in pain but feeling something in my stomach that I've never felt before , Cameron pulled my sleeve up as Carson pulled my hoodie down Cameron looked at my face with wide eyes letting go off my arms as I snatch my arm pulling the sleeve back down reviling a shock face of my brother and his bestfriend "Is that actualy you Gray?" I nodded in silence "what happen my little dorky sister now she is ......... hot like I don't even know you " Carson looked me in the eyes "Where is my little sister!" Carson yelled I shrieked and sprinted off with Cameron yelling at my name behind me.

I sprinted all the way to school almost getting myself a heart attack, I reach to my first class without a worrie plant my ass on a seat. Great now my Older brother paniced about me and now I look like a little slut. Letting a tear slip down off my face quickly whipped it away, they bell went as studients camed in, Amber and the boys camed in as in my brother and his team mates and Cameron. I look the other way to the window.

"Hi are you knew here" I look at Amber minon as she pips, i shock my head as a no "okay umm would you like to hang out in our group?" I shock my head as a no again, she took a seat behind me, Chole appeared and sat next to me.

The teacher camed into see my face and smiled "alright let me check the role" as soon my name comes up "Grayson Reed are you here" I smiled riseing my hand up and yelled "Prescent!" the whole room gasped and field with whispers. Chole smiled at me,

******************** An hour later

The room field with heatness, Chole turns to me "Gray are you okay" Yes i nodded "it looks like your gonna pass out" I turn to see the teacher "Miss Reed just take off your hoodie and you'll cool off you look like your gonna faint deary" I shook my head,10 mintues flew feeling light headed and dizzy the classroom told me to take off my hoodie.,

I got out of my seat as the seat sqreech on the floor causeing everyone to look on me, I ranned trying to find my way to the bathroom, hearing my name and felt another tug on my wrist seeing Cameron feeling elecity again, he pulls up my slevee to fresh cuts he looked me in the eyes a tear slipped off my face, black spot appeared on my eyes quickly pulling my slevee down, soon everything went black.

*******************************

I wake up to an unfamiliar room to see flowers and bears, Was I dead or something, looking my surroundings to see me in my normal clothing and tubes up my nose. "the sleep n beauty is awake shhh don't panic" .

I turn to see a blue eyes boy who I never seen before soon the nurse comes, I looked at my skin to see me really pale "wheres Cam and Cars? and how long was I hear?" the nurse look at me "Well you have been here in a commera for almost most a 3years , umm Nash? Could you call Cameron and Carson" he noddes the woman undid me and I grabbed the gifts, then heard a sob to see my mother, "Ma!" I hugged her as she sobbed on my shoulder and rubs my back I got dressed and back into my room.

I turn to see a blue eyes boy who I never seen before soon the nurse comes, I looked at my skin to see me really pale "wheres  Cam and Cars? and how long was I hear?" the nurse look at me "Well you have been here in a commera for almost most a 3ye...

I grabbed my glasses slipped them on so I'm 18 year old that mean I've mist my brothers and 21 and his Camerons graduation shit. I walked out with the stuff in my hands like my birthday presents got down to see Carson, I dropped my shit and ranned to him he hugged me and cried,kissing me on my forhead.

he let go and ranned to my stuff, "Hey?" I turn to see Cameron tears fell out of his eyes, I ranned and hugged him, "I'm so sorry" he hugged me even tighter "for what babygirl?" I sigh and looked down "for everything I've missed 3 years of your birthday of your graduation and I missed on my birthday, I've shouldn't wore that jumper in the first place I'm sorry" he sigh.

We walk to the car seeing camera people in my face asking me questions but i don't know what to say I'm just speechless "Are you and Cameron Dallas together?" and more, The door open while I hoped into the car. We got home rushed upstairs to my bedroom.