Where things started

All the 7th year last year must return for the 8th year this year. And the reason? Its obvious. We didn't get a proper education last year, who would have? When the upcoming war is  lurking around the corner threating to consume you all.

Why I bother to return? When i completely know that my presence is unwanted, Is still a mystery to me. And then at that moment potter and his cronies enter the great hall. All eyes turn on them, they become the center of attention since the defeat of the dark lord. Potter, seriously change so much. Gone was the the harry potter that we all know and love (or in my case, hate) instead there stand a tall attracted man, not to mention strong. Potter stood an inches higher on me noow. And he isn't the shy boy that we know there stood in his place a confident yet dangerous man.

I hurriedly finished my dinner and left the great hall, the presence of potter alone make me uneasy, there's a burning a pit in my stomach in every time i saw him, and i don't know what's the meaning of it nor interested of finding out in case the answer was something im not ready to know. So feeling like a coward like i am, not that im going to admit it out loud, i retreat to my bed and fell into uncomfortable sleep. 

Later that morning i woke up bit annoyed, who wouldn't? I get a little sleep last. Saint potter managing to disturb me even in my sleep, i couldn't escape that twat couldn't I? I reluctantly prepare for the day. Unwilling to leave the comfort of my bed.

I was heading for the great hall when the unexpected happen, I heard a moan coming from the empty classroom, Ofcourse  being the curious as I am, I turned on my hills and head to the said classroom, I open the said door and nearly choke on what i saw.

Potter. Harry freaking Potter, the golden boy, the boy who live twice, the fucking saviour is wanking. WANKING. Holy shit. And he's fucking huge! Not that i care cause i seriously don't. And potter the fucking brat is smirking at me. If its possible my eyes grew even bigger. Potter then grab his wand and chant a spell I didn't recognise, its certainly a locking charm if the thud behind my back is any indication. And at that noise i was brought back to reality and spanned around. I tired several spell but to no avail the door wouldn't budge. Im really panicking now.

"That wont work, God. You smells good" potter spoke behind my back, I didn't even realise that he move. Damn it! His hand was at waist, his lips nipping at my neck and his cock, his hard big fat cock is grinding at my ass. "What the hell, potter! Release me this instance!" I shout.
Potter the brat, didn't listen instead he cup my arse and proceed on kneading it. "Such a pretty little ass you have malfoy" he whisper in to my ear. I struggle to get free but he use his wand and bind my hand. "Sshhh.. Just enjoy the moment malfoy, and let me fuck you. Let me put my big cock in that tight ass of yours."

"Potter! You bastard! Your sick"

Potter then open my trouser and let it drop. Along with my pants. Now there's nothing separating his cock and my arse. I tired to struggle again. But potter just moan.
"Fuck, malfoy".