8.

Rosie POV

"So Rosie get dressed okay and then come down stairs with us" I stood up as Hoseok left the room. I guess I got to get ready now. I walked over to the draws as I looked for an outfit that would suit this occasion. I finally pulled out a black top with some blue shorts topped of with my black vans.

I grabbed my phone and bag as there was a knock on the door "come in" I watched as Yoongi came in "you ready Rosie ?" I nodded as I walked out of the room. I followed yoongi down the stairs as I met with all of the boys "hey Rosie you ready for today ?" I smiled as Jin ruffled my hair.

"Yeah I'm ready" they all smiled as we left the house making sure to lock it after ourselves. I got in the car as Hoseok suddenly put a blindfold over my eyes "what's going on ?" I put my hands out trying to find something "Hey Rosie it's fine we just want to give you a good surprise" I nodded as he held my hand.

I held tightly on his hand since it was all that I could do at the moment. We suddenly stopped as Hoseok helped me get out of the car "I'm gonna lead you okay rose" I nodded as he gently pulled me to our destination "okay you ready 1....2....3 surprise" I looked out to see a large field full of flowers.

A huge set up of mattresses and blankets as a large screen was built up in front of them. A tear fell down my face as I quickly wiped it of making the tears stay on my plasters. I froze as I was suddenly pulled in to a group hug "thank you guys I really appreciate it a lot" they smiled "it's okay"

I sat down on the mattresses as they all smiled "so Rosie it's still 1 in the afternoon so we will go in to the forests and we will make a house out of wood" I nodded as Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook started to cheer "yay lets go build a house" I giggled as we all stood up to go in to the woods.

We all piled up some big branches as we started to build it. I looked to the left to see a circle of just grass with trees covering it "Hoseok ssh tell the guys to jut continue okay" he turned to me with a confused face "why ?" I pointed to the circle as he realised that I was pointing to the deer "okay then go on I'll tell the guys" I put my thumbs up as he continued.

I walked over quickly as the sun shone through the trees on to my face. I put my hand out in front of me as the deer looked at me, I kept on walking until the deer was right in front of me "hello deer I'm Rosie I won't hurt you don't worry and my friends won't either" the deer sniffed my hand as it started to lick my hand.

I looked at it as I gave a stroke "wow I have never been this close to an deer before your pretty nice" I froze as I heard slight chuckling from behind me I quickly turned around to see all the guys behind Hoseok who was taking a photo of me "wow Rosie I didn't know you liked animals so much" I giggled as I took my hand of the deer.

I walked back to see the boys nearly done with the house "you guys have the mind set of 7 year olds and I'm not judging you" they chuckled as we all finished with the house "wow this looks good guys I'm proud of your art skills a lot" they all nodded as Taehyung started taking "guys lets take a photo okay" we all nodded as we got in position.

Taehyung placed his phone on the a large pile of wood as he ran in to his position "here guys ready 1 2 3 say cheese" every one did as he said until we finally had the picture done "okay guys lets get ready for the film okay since the sun is setting now okay" we al nodded as we walked to the car.

"Okay guys get ready in the forest and Rosie you can get ready in the car" I nodded as I walked to the car grabbing the red bag that was under the drivers seat. I looked in to see a baggy cropped grey hoodie with short grey matching short with it. I quickly got out the car as I was met with hoseok's face "oh Rosie you don't have any shoes on come here"

He held on to my thighs as he pulled me up wrapping my legs around his waist "come on let's go" I nodded as blush crept up to my face. I stayed holding on to him until he placed me on the mattress "the guys are still getting changed" I nodded as we waited for all of the guys to come back. I turned around as I heard people singing.

A tear fell down my face as the boys come out from the trees carrying a cake whilst singing happy birthday to me. The came next to me as I smiled at them all for what they were doing "go on and make a wish Rosie" I nodded. I put my hands together as I made a wish that these guys will be my family forever and that I will have a good family from now on.

"Thank you guys a lot for helping me celebrate my birthday for the first time in my whole life" their eyes widened as I just blew the candles their cheers making a sound in the background "so Rosie how now we have to watch this film and eat all of this cake okay" I nodded as we all sat together laughing loads.

These guys are my family from now to forever.

-------------------------

Hi guys I hope that you's really liked this chapter and also please keep on reading and supporting this story and my other ones thank you xx

From                s a r a n g T A E ☁️