Bus Stop

Requested by peacheslunar

Guanlin POV

Every time I went inside the bus, I always saw you. The one who always sit at the corner while using an earphone, looking at the window with full of happiness. With that kind of reaction,

I fell in love.

Even thou we went to the same direction, I still can't bare to talk to him. He is wearing the same uniform as mine. I know that he is older than me but, isn't it weird to talk to someone that doesn't know me at all? I always walked at his back. Cause I don't want him to be bother. And the most thing that I love about him is his smile! Whenever I saw him with his friends, he always make a cute smile.

His wide smile makes my heart beating so fast

His wide smile makes my heart beating so fast. Oh GOD! Why is he must be this cute? Please make me have a chance to talk with him...!

Jihoon POV

I noticed that person. He's the guy who always at the bus. He never sit even thou beside me is empty. And I also notice that we're at the same school. He is one of the basketball club. I know that cause he's kinda popular around the girls. The thing that I like about him is his sharp glare.

He's tall, good looking especially when he's glaring at something

He's tall, good looking especially when he's glaring at something. I really want to be like him. My hearts throbbing so fast. Is this the meaning of love? Am I in love with him?

.... Maybe I am?

Normal POV

Inside the bus, Jihoon already sitting at his usual place while looking at the window. "Today is tired as usual..." Jihoon sighed and then he saw Guanlin who is standing while holding the pole. He can see that Guanlin stuff are heavy. Jihoon dare himself to call him.

"Um, hey! Lai Guanlin." When he called, Guanlin jolted. He turned his face to the person who call him. "If you like, you can sit here." Jihoon patted the seat beside him. "Gwenchana. I used to stand here." Guanlin said nervously. "I see that your stuff are heavy. So please..." Jihoon pleased him to sit next to him. Guanlin face turns red as he slowly walked to Jihoon's seat with his face looking down.

"Excuse me." He sat next to Jihoon. Jihoon looked at Guanlin sweating a lot. "You okay?" Jihoon asked. "Y... Yeah. I'm okay. Just tired a bit." Guanlin answered. "You can sleep here if you want." Jihoon patted his shoulder, meaning that Guanlin can put his head on Jihoon's shoulder. "No, no, no... I'm okay. You don't have to be this kind on me." Guanlin shakes his head.

"I know it's kinda awkward cause it's the first time we talk. But, I'm okay if you're the one who sleep on my shoulder." Jihoon opened one of his earphone and put it on Guanlin's ear. "Here. You'll sleep well if you listen to this song." Guanlin face turns even red. He nodded and say, "Thank you."

Guanlin POV

I wanna go home. But I can't and I already miss my stop. Why? Cause Jihoon hyung is asleep. And he is sleeping on my shoulder! My heart is beating so fast! I hope he won't wake up from the sound of my beating. And it's just the two of us in the bus! My heart Is gonna explode!

The bus suddenly stopped. I looked confuse. Why is the bus stop?

"Sorry but I think there is little damage in the engine." Said the driver. "Do you still want to wait?" I want to walk home but I don't really want to wake Jihoon hyung up. Cause he sleep soundly. "It's fine. We can wait." I said as the driver left the bus to fix the engine.

Normal POV

Guanlin looked at the time. It's already 7 pm. He really couldn't dare to wake Jihoon up. But he also afraid that his sister will mad at him cause he's late home. Guanlin was gonna poked Jihoon to wake up but then he stop when he heard a delirious.

"Chicken... Delicious..."

Guanlin looked how cute he is. He put his hand on Jihoon's soft cheek and slowly leans to his face. Guanlin closed his eyes and,

They kiss.

When Guanlin took off the kiss, he can tell that his face is red. Red as a boiling lobster. He looked away with embarrass.

"Okay! I'm done! Thank you for the wait." Said the driver that just went to his seat. "Y... Yeah!" Guanlin answered nervously.

"Young man, are you okay? Your face are red as a burning hotdogs. Speaking of hotdogs, I'm hungry..."

"It's... It's nothing! You can continue on your driving." Guanlin said. "As you wish!" And the bus is moving.

"Am I that red? This is so embarrassing! But... His lip is soft. Makes me want to kiss him again." When he realized what he just think, he hurriedly covered his face with his big hand.

"What am I thinking?! I'm like a pervert! Ahh!!! And stop beating so fast my heart!" Guanlin slowly looked at the front with his face still red.

"Well, at least he's not awake."

That's what Guanlin think. He didn't realize that Jihoon is already awake. Jihoon face already red and slowly put his hand on his lip without Guanlin notice.

"My first kiss with Guanlin. And my heart won't stop beating?" Jihoon slowly raised the tip of his lip up.

"Maybe this is what it call 'love', right?"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I don't know if it's good enough or not. Please tell me if it's not good, I'll try my best to fix it. And don't you worry, I won't forget the other panwink story that I made.

And HAPPY B'DAY TO OUR WANNA ONE GAG, ONG SEUNGWOO OPPA~💕 ALWAYS BE CLOSE WITH DANIEL OPPA 'KAY? DON'T STEAL GUANLIN NOR JIHOON EVEN THOU I THINK YOU LOOK CUTE WITH EACH OF THEM

Waiting for the next request!