chapter 6

Another week has passed by, nothing really happened. We just did the same old thing. It'll be almost one month since we started practicing, in half a week. So, like three days? I've gotten stronger then before and I'm less chubby than I used to be but they told us we need to keep practicing because we're gonna being doing more things in a couple days.

Oh, my relationship with Pj is slowly making progress. We've been doing things like talking about our feeling, getting to know one another and about our pasts. We're basically taking things slow. We hug and cuddle once in a while. A few pecks too. The only thing is though, I think I'm falling for him but he seems to be losing interest ever since he became friends with Chris. They talk and laugh a lot. It kinda makes me upset that they talk? I don't know really.

Today is a pretty interesting day though. We're supposed to be having more teens coming and a new breakfast schedule.

"Everyone up and meet in the dining hall!! We have much to discuss today."  The loud microphone in the corner of my room blares out.

Quickly, I shut my notebook and throw it in my desk drawer by my bed. I then hop onto the bed and land on Pj, who is asleep still. I swear he can sleep over anything. I cradle him and start to kiss his neck slowly, move closer to his jaw and bite down; softly. He moans slightly and his eyes flutter open. I see his beautiful green eyes dazing up at me. He smiles and leans up for a kiss. This kiss is different though. Its more passionate than the rest of them. Our regular kisses are more forceful and rushed but all I feel right now is bliss.

"Morning." he mumbles into the kiss.

I put my hands on his chest and sit up, he makes a pout face and I giggle.

"Morning​, you goof. We need to get up and go to the dining room. Apparently something important needs to be discussed with everyone."

I see a small glint in his eye but I shrug it off while he speaks.

"I'd actually rather stay with you, babe."

"Babe, really?" I scoff at the pet name.

"What? I thought you'd like a pet name."

"Well, yeah but that's the most basic one ever."

He rolls his eyes at me. "Oh, my god. Fine. How about, uh, Danny?"

"Wow. If you ever call me that again, you're dead." I said, seriously then smile a bit.

"You're such a dork." Pj mumbled as he slowly pushed Dan off him.

I just smiled at him and started following him out the room.

Once we're out of the room everyone is gathered up in the dining hall, as expected.

"Good morning, today is a day closer to your destinies to help this planet and we now have more people joining you." Marcus explains as the guards let in four more people. Three more boys. Wow. Great.

"This is Joe, Alfie and Joey. Get to know each other because you guys will be spending a lot of time together." Marcus smiles. "That is all. Oh. Wait. I forgot we are now going to start the second stage tomorrow. We have to start early because unfortunately we are letting you guys go to earth in one month."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kat shouts. "There is no fucking way we are all gonna go up there with us four," she points to herself, Pj, Louise and I. "having hardly even two months of practice and them three having little over a month of practice! Are you trying to get us killed?"

"I'm not discussing this with you. Now today is a break, go do whatever. Goodbye." Marcus as calmly as possible.

Everyone, except the teens, left the dining room.

"Well, isn't this just peachy?" A boy with silverish-purple hair jokes.

Kat quickly glares at him. "This is funny, Barney. Are you aware of what kind of shit you're in?"

"I don't believe I am in shit, lady. But yes i know. I basically gave myself in to do this. Beats staying locked up. Also, the names Joey."

Kat rolls her eyes and barges out of the room.

"She's not that mean once you get to know her." Louise exclaims. "By the way, I'm Louise! Nice to meet ya!"

We all give each other names and that's about it. Mostly because we wanted to spend our day off to rest. Well, mostly everyone.

***

"Come on, Pj. I really want to rest. Can we just do this later?" I whine as he kisses me on my neck.

He's been doing this for thirty damn minutes and it's honestly starting to piss me off. But he finally decided to stop after ten more minutes of my whining and leaves the room.

He does this everytime I'm not in the mood. He just disappears, literally. Like, I can't find him anywhere. But I always shrug it off because I'm trying not to get attached.

Ever since he left me alone I've just been day dreaming and dozing off.

Then I'm out and start to dream. Maybe I'll remember it this time for I can write it in my notebook.

********
Sorry it's been like ages since I've written a chapter! I actually got a new phone a forgot my account info. Then lost my charger to my old phone and was moving to a new apartment. I finally got a charger so I was able to write! So yayy, I guess? Idk who is still reading it like always but I hope you enjoy this just as much as I do writing it!