1. Pumpkinhead

This one!!

     Missing child posters are put up all over the neighborhood. Last Halloween, several children went missing and all the parents in the neighborhood have been apprehensive since then.
     Scott really wanted to go trick-or-treating this year, but with all the kids that disappeared the year before, his parents forbade it. All of the kids were disappointed for Halloween was the only night a year that kids could have fun. Taking it away was just plain cruel.
     Dave was upset that the pumpkins were too small so Scott came up with the brilliant idea that the three of them- Scott, Allie, his sister, and Dave, his little brother -could drive over to a forbidden pumpkin patch.
     As they start their search, Allie is convinced there's something creepy about the farm. (Smart girl.) They find themselves going through a maze with some really creepy dummies with pumpkins for heads. After they get through the maze, they find a pumpkin patch where the pumpkins are covered with sacks.
     Just as one of them is about to pull the sack off one of the pumpkins, the farmer appears and threatens them. They start to run and are chased by the farmer. Scott falls on a hole. The farmer bares down on him and squeezes the top of his head, remarking, "Not ripe." Then he warns the kids to leave and never come back or they'll be sorry.
     Not about to leave empty-handed, they grab a couple pumpkins before leaving. None of them realized they are being watched. Back at home, the group begins to cut open the two pumpkins they grabbed. The first is full of worms. The second has what looks like a human tooth though Allie insists it's probably just a weirdly-shaped pumpkin seed. Scott throws the pumpkins away but fails to notice the shadow of a dummy with a pumpkinhead watching him.
     All the while, Scott keeps trying to convince Allie that they should go back to Palmer's farm (the one that's forbidden) but she keeps telling him no. The group dress up for Halloween even though they can't go trick-or-treating. (With some creepy face paint by the way.) As expected, Halloween is disappointing.
     The three sit down to watch a monster movie marathon but not before Scott again tried to convince Allie to go back to Palmer's farm. (What's this kid on? Did he not hear the creepy farmer's warning? Whatever. He'll get his punishment soon enough.) During a break, Scott goes to get more popcorn and is kidnapped (we assume correctly by one the Pumpkinheads).
     Allie thinks he's ignored her and gone to Palmer's farm so she drives herself and Dave there. She tells Dave to stay in the car while she runs out and looks for Scott.
     As Allie searches through the farm, passing through the maze, and continuing along, we get a horrible sense of forboding, brought on by the foreshadowing events from before.
     Finally, Allie finds herself in the part of the farm where the pumpkins are covered with sacks. Curiosity getting the best of her, Allie removes one of the sacks to reveal, to her horror, that is it Scott's head!
     The farmer had grown angry with kids trespassing and had cut off the heads of the children he'd captured and planted them in the ground, as if they were pumpkins! That's why they were covered with sacks!
     He'd then take the children's bodies and fit a ripe pumpkin on their heads. These Pumpkinheads were his monsters; they did his bidding.
     No sooner than Allie realized this, she found herself surrounded by the farmer and his monsters. Her fate was sealed!
     Meanwhile, Dave had fallen asleep in the car. So he didn't notice when a Pumpkinhead appeared at the car door to grab him!
The End!

Whoa that one gave me the creeps! The sad thing is this show creeps me out more than any other type of horror even real horror movies are less scary! Anywho...moving on...