Chapter 1

"Loki" I say, "go away!"

"Why? Foolish mortal! I am a god. Yet you still say no. Why?" He asks in hid calm seductive voice.

I turn around and look at him. He stops and reaches for my hand but I pull it away.

"You don't even realize what you've done! Not only have you ruined it for us but, you're going to prison! Yes I am a foolish mortal! I left Thor for you!" I slap him. Hard.

He puts a hand up to his cheek and his eyes begin to glow green.

"Stupid whore." He says right before his hand grabs my throat. "You think that oaf will take you back? Never! He will never forgive you! Yet you try so hard. I love you. I stole you. And now you're mine. So please it's 2:00am go back to the chamber." He pleads.

"I'll go back to the chambers. Thor's chambers!" I choke out.

"You're coming with me! Or I'll kill you. Right now." He screams.

"Fine!" I cough. "Just put me down!"

He drops me and I hit the ground hard and start sobbing.

"Get up!" He yells to me.

I stand but don't look him in the eyes. I'm scared of him. I always have been. I tell myself I left Thor for him but, truly I didn't have a choice. Loki was going to kill him for me. I couldn't let that happen so... I went to loki. Life has been hell since. I act like I love him. And, I think I might a little. He grows on you.

He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me close.

"You're my obsession. My love obsession." He whispers in my ear.

"Fine. I can't fight you..."I say meekly.

"Elise, I-I can't bear the thought of not being with you. For the longest I thought I was incapable of love or even being loved, but you proved me wrong. I can't lose you." He whispers while we walk.

"You're sweet. But you're evil as well. " I say.

I take his hand and stop. I turn and look at him.

"But you're mine." I whisper then kiss him. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"You're mine. I'll never love anyone more than you. Now, come to bed. I wish to fall asleep to the sweet sounds of you breathing."

When we reach the room I lie down by him and lay my head on his chest.

"Do you hear that?" He asks.

"Hear what?" I say sleepishly.

"My heart. It beats only for you."

"Loki I-" I began.

"No. Don't talk. Sleep my pet. Just sleep. Mortals need that."

"Okay." I whisper.