eight

Dan.

Phil and I stationed ourselves on his bedroom floor. For a second, I stared at how his room was nothing I expected it to be. Not that I knew him enough to predict what his bedroom would look like. But it was void of all the posters of half naked girls and mess I would expect from a jock. His room was actually very clean and calm.
The walls were a light shade of pastel blue, with white furniture, a beautiful blue and white bean chair and an unplugged neon sign that said "GIRLS
GIRLS
GIRLS"

In the ceiling, there was a big black poster that had a huge black heart smack in the middle. It seemed to be composed of words. Phil's eyes followed mine and he smiled. "That's the entire script of The Perks of Being A Wallflower, one of my favourite movies."

"That movie is amazing," I smiled and looked down to my lit phone screen.

"💦: Baby. I need you right now. Please, meet me at my place in 5"

My eyes bulged as I locked the screen and sighed.

"Sorry, Phil. I gotta run but definitely text me!" I say as I write my number down on Phil's palm.
****

I run out of Phil's house and quickly call "💦" back.

"I'll be there in 3 minutes. Sit tight!" I say as I walk the direction I knew all too well.

The person on the other side moaned and hung up.

Within 2 minutes and 45 seconds, I was at the mahogany door and I rang the doorbell.

He opened the door shirtless and with his frustration very evident.

"Fuck, Baby. Get in!" Andrew groaned and I ran in, dropping my things on the floor.

Within seconds, he was groping at me. Pulling at my shirt buttons as I opened my belt. He slipped off his boxers and pulled me toward the bedroom.

He pushed me down on the bed and put his hand around my throat.

"You been stretched?" He asked eyeing my body.

"Last night," I mutter and look up.

He nods and releases me neck as he grabs the cherry lube from his top drawer. He squirts a generous amount onto his tip and then puts some on my fingers.

"Stretch. On all fours. Lemme see" Andrew orders me and I do as told.

I'm thankful that my red face is hidden as I fuck myself with my fingers. Quickly, the embarrassment is exchanged for pleasure and I'm rocking back, trying to fill myself. Mine and Andy's moans ricocheting off his wall.

"Okay," Andy says and I remove my fingers at once.

He takes his time kissing and sucking my neck and down my back while his hand worked on my most desperate part.

Then, I feel his weight shift, knowing what would come next. Without warning, Andrew enters me and his hand is again around my neck.

After many moans and strings of profanity, Andrew lay on his bed, completely tired.

For five minutes, I regain my composure and get up to gather my clothes.

When I was finally dressed, I realized Andrew was peacefully resting. I got a notepad and wrote a quick goodbye note.

When I looked up, I saw Andrew looking at me.

"Goodbye," I whispered

"Can't you stay the night? Please?" he pleads

"Andy. You know I have school tomorrow," I say sternly

He frowns and nods.

He turns over and sighs.

"The money is in the usual place"

I nod and grab the bills, walking back to the door with tears in my eyes.