The Forbidden Mate-Ch.8: Foreplay

Okay so ppl are confused about why sometimes Isa thinks of Mark as Tristan and sometimes just as Mark. That's going to come in later, but I'll tell you anyway. Tristan is the name only ppl really close to him use. So, like for example- a sex scene Isa will refer to Mark as Tristan... It's like a pet name it's showing the strong emotion she's feeling for him at that moment. Like if they're in a relaxed environment he's Mark... Get it? I hope that helped. And sorry this chapter took so long, I've been really busy lately. Forgive Me???? Well just wait after you read the chapter.

Bella

Chapter 8: Foreplay

Mark-

After Isa fell asleep petting me I shifted and pulled on my jeans. She was still asleep when I walked back in, scooping her up into my arms and walking gently into the bedroom. As I put her down her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Tristan, don't leave me. Please, I'm sorry." A shrill of pleasure rippled through my body when she called me 'Tristan'. So few people used that name for me now.

"Sh, Isa, baby, I won't leave you. You have nothing to be sorry for." I murmured brushing her soft hair from her face.

"If I stay will you let Samantha go?"

"I'd do anything for you to stay, but I only want you to be safe... and happy." I took a deep breath, "Isa, listen to me... I want you to be happy, so if what makes you happy is to stay with-"

"Sh," Her fingers covered my lips, "Just lay down with me." I swallowed nervously and did as she asked, wrapping my arm around her small waist. I was surprised and slightly excited when she nuzzled into my chest.

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?" I asked, "You know, I won't let anyone hurt you, again. I'm going to take you home tomorrow."

"That's what I'm afraid of... going home... I might want to stay with you... and I shouldn't want that." She murmured.

"You're tired, just sleep, Isa. We can talk when you wake up." I whispered kissing her forehead gently.

Isa~

'Dear god, watch over my family and all my friends... even my enemies.' I prayed silently. 'And thank you for the chance I've been given to meet Tristan.'

***

After waking up completely refreshed I couldn't hold back my grin as I felt Tristan's warm chest rising and falling beneath my cheek, the pads of his finger traveling up and down the contours of my back.

"Mmm, G'morning, Tristan."

"Morning Isa," I flinched away at the pain in his voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked lifting my head from his chest.

Tristan nodded, but I could tell he was lying. Instead of pressing the issue I leaned in and kissed him. It was an innocent peck and when I pulled back he looked so shocked I couldn't help, but grin again. My nose nudged his chin, playfully. He smiled chuckling, quietly. Tristan's hands tightened on my hips when my playful nudges turned into open-mouthed kisses behind his ear and down his throat.

Tristan groaned, "Isa, please, you're going to kill me, little girl."

"Never." I promised, letting my teeth nip his ear. This time when he moaned he rolled over so I was pressed under his hard hot body.

"Isa... I want you so bad." He growled roughly.

"Then take me." I whimpered my hands found their way up his strong back, Tristan's muscles rippled against my fingers digging into his strong flesh.