2009

Philia Lester. A name who always brought a smile to the young girls face.

Danielle Howell is a 16 year girl. She is not very known, but on MySpace, she has quite a large friendlist. She has always been quiet and awkward around people. She wasn't really a confident person.

Dani and, her idol, Phila had been sending messages on Facebook and MySpace over and over. They talked all night until they both passed out. It was truly making Danielle happy for the first time in her life, but she always had a doubt in the back of her mind.

What if I'm just annoying?
What if I'm just a fan?
What if she's just doing it because he feels sorry?

Everyday, her mind was running with these thoughts, but of course, didn't tell Philia. That'd just be stupid, right?

2:24 am, Wokingham.

A familiar ringtone filled Dani's eardrums. A Skype ringtone.

Ding! Ding!

She quickly answered before she woke up her mother or father. A familiar face popped on screen, Philia. God, just looking at her in a dark room made Dani's heart race a mile.

"It's 2:00 in the morning, are you insane?" Dani groans in sleepiness, sitting up as her fringe covered over her brown hues.

"Maybe, but I just couldn't take my mind off you." Philia said with a cheeky smile. That smile. That damned smile.

Dani pouted her lower lip, sighing as she let out a yawn, rubbing her eyes. She was very tired. Exams were starting for Law school. She dreaded college already.

"Have you studied?" Philia asked curiously, tilting her head. She was already in college. She was actually living in a dorm at the moment. Her jet black, messed up hair fell over her eyes as she rubs her fingers through it in a messy fashion.

"Mhmm~" She hums out, looking at the screen as she watched the pale beauty, smiling tiredly before looking down, causing a smile to gently spread across her dimpled cheeks.

5;44 AM, Wokingham.

"No, you hang up!"
"No you!"

Great, one of their "No you hang up first!" arguments. This would last half an hour until someone eventually had to hang up. They enjoy talking to each other, they never really have the time too.

After a big debate, Dani hangs up before closing her laptop. She laid back on her bed, her hands places on her chest. A big grin playing on her lips, she rolls over to face the wall. Her last thought was Philia, and she'll be her first thought tomorrow morning.

Danielle was completely lovestruck.

[ AUTHORS NOTE;
aye, if you enjoyed this, please let me know! this is a big shit tbh but I swear it'll become good. (hopefully) ]