First meetings

Today was the day I'd finally meet my idol, Philia.

My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. We had been counting down the days for this. And the day is finally here. The day two people would become something bigger than internet friends.

Leicester Square Station, 1;45 pm.

Danielle had her leather jacket on, her combat boots and her awkward KISS shirt. Did she even listen to KISS? Nope. She just heard Philia liked it.

Her fringe was gently covering her eye, and her eyeliner as very faint and thin. She never really wore any makeup. Being left handed really sucked when it came to makeup.

Philia said that she'd come to the train station to save Dani begging for money off her mother. Their mums weren't aware of the meeting, Dani just said she was going out with friends.

Danielle sighs as she texts her mum through her Blackberry devise. Her head hung low as business men and mothers trying to control their toddlers. Soon, she felt a pair of cold hands covering her eyes, making her jump.

"Guess who?" A soft, calming voice wonders her eardrums, causing her to smile. Danielle instantly stood up and turned around, hugging the raven — haired woman close.

This is what she was craving every night. Her touch. The feeling of her arms around her waist. A shiver crawls up her spine.

"Hey..." She said in a gentle whisper.

"Hi..." Dani replied in a monotone voice, a blush spreading across her freckled cheeks.

12:00 am, Wokingham.

Today was the best day of the young girls life. Philia looked beautiful today. Her black hair, her gorgeous blue eyes. Her pale as snow skin, shimmering. She was taller than her. God, she wanted just hug Philia forever.

She was currently grounded from her mother for being home late, but she didn't care honestly. Nothing mattered to Dani more than Philia.

The brunette looked down at the Polaroid that they took together in a small café they went too.

19/11/09. The day Dani was truly happy.