Chapter 18:

Lauren POV:
I find is so cute how Camila gets jealous over little things. Like that girl that winked at me, Camila is just so cute. I kissed Camilas cheek, them amber came back with our drinks. I put my arm around Camila and pulled her closer to me. "Here's your water!" She put Camilas water down. "And here's your coke cutie!" She winked at me. I shook me head "Can you not please, I'm right next to my girlfriend thank you!" I grabbed my drink. She shook her head and walked away. Camila kissed my cheek "I love it when you get mad at other people. It's your cute side." I looked at Camila "What's my other side when I'm not mad?" Camila gigged "Amazing.. Beautiful!" I looked down and smiled. Camila laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. That amber girl came back to get our order on pizza. "What kind of pizza would y'all like?" She looked dead at me. "Ugh is cheese okay Camz?" I looked at Camila. Camila nodded her head, I looked back up at the girl amber "Ugh cheese!" I nodded my head. "Okay it will me out soon!" She winked at me again. Ugh can she not! Me and Camz waited 15 minutes for our pizza, finally it came out. Camila ate 6 pieces of pizza and I only are 4. Me and Camila left the place, and walked around alittle more. Camila stopped, I stopped and looked back "What wrong baby?" Camila smiled "How am I so lucky to have some one has amazing in my life like you?" I smiled and looked down and grabbed her hands and looked back in her eyes "I'm not sure, you just got lucky baby! If anyone is lucky it's me!" I smiled. Camila pulled me into a tight hug. "Lauren?" I smiled "Mhmmm" Camila toke a deep breath "I love you and only you! No one else, you make me happy. You make me feel wanted and beautiful! I love you so so much!" I pulled away from our hug and smashed my lips onto hers. Camila and I pulled away and smiled at each other. "Come let's head back to the hotel and get ready for that dinner!" I smiled and Camila grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled, me and camila got in the car. I started driving back to the hotel, finally we reached the hotel. I parked the car and me and Camila got out. I started walking and Camila jumped on my back, "Whoa! Haha" I laughed holding onto Camila. Camila was gigging up a storm, she's so cute. I walked into the lobby and went to our room. Finally we made it to the room. I opened the door and walked to our bed and threw Camila off my back. Right before I was walking away from the bed, Camila grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the bed. I was on top of Camila who was gigging, I laughed back and stared into her brown eyes. I moved her hair behind her hair, me and Camila were about to kiss until my phone was going off "Hold that thought!" I pointed my figure. I grabbed my phone and answered it "Hello?" It was my dad "Lauren it's almost time you two girls need to get ready!" I looked at Camila and nodded my head "Okay dad!" I hung up the phone and sighed. "Okay Camila! We need to get ready." Camila smiled and nodded her head.

Camila POV:
Lauren was about to kiss me until her phone started going off. "Hold that thought!" She pointed her figure. Lauren grabbed her phone. And she got off and she looked at me "Okay Camila! We need to get ready." I smiled and nodded my head. I got up and started walking, Lauren grabbed my hand "Hey wait!" Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her lips slowly on mine. Lauren pulled away, "I told you I wanted that kiss." I smiled "If you say so!" I winked at her, I grabbed my bag and took it into the bathroom with me. I looked in my bag to see what I should wear, finally I decided to wear my little blue dress with my light blue bow of course. I did make up, when I got done I opened the door and Lauren was just putting on her heels. I grabbed my other bag and I looked up and saw Lauren staring at me "Yesss." I said looking at Lauren smiling. Lauren shook her head "You look so fucking adorable babe!" I looked down and smiled "Awww thank you baby!" Lauren got up and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I pulled away and we both smiled. Lauren looked at the clock "Ready to go Camz?" I smiled and nodded my head. Lauren grabbed my head and we headed to the the front lobby. When we got there we saw Taylor, papa J, Mama J and Chris waiting. Taylor walked up to us "Whoa y'all look good!" Lauren looked at me and smiled I looked forward and looked at Chris and smiled. Chris wouldn't stop looking at me, of course Lauren made sure he wasn't near me. We all walked to the car and we headed to the place.