Rescue Mission

Piper's POV

I heard police sirens outside of wherever we were. Chad started to panic. He started untying me quickly. Once I was untied he started to yell at me.

"Let's go move! They are not taking you away from me this time!"

That's when I screamed.

"Help! In here!"

He slapped me and then put his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!" He whispered angrily.

We heard footsteps in the house. Chad put his finger to his mouth signaling for me to be quiet. Does he really think I'm going to listen? I started to yell but sadly the sounds weren't getting anywhere. I bit Chad's hand and then screamed. In one swift motion the door opened. Two police officers were standing in front of us guns drawn. Chad grabbed me and put a gun up to my head.

"Take one more step and she dies!" He cried.

The police backed off and Chad and I made our way passed them and out of the room. As we were going out the door I saw Daisy sitting in the back of an ambulance talking to the police. She's alive!! Thank goodness she's alive! Chad tried to put me into his car but before he could someone came up behind him, took the gun, and pointed it at his head. It was Jake! The police quickly grabbed Chad and hand cuffed him while also taking the gun away from Jake. Jake hugged me as they put Chad in the back of the police car.

"I'm so glad you're both ok!" He said. "There is so much I need to tell you."

That's when he pulled me in, and kissed me.