PROLOGUE; EP. 00

❝ To me where the wild things are is a place that exists in our minds. It's a place of liberty and shamelessness. It can take a split second or a lifetime to find it; but once you do, you'll be free. ❞

Sonya Black's life was never made of sugar and cream; with her father in prison and her mum working to support the family, Sonya was always very independent. Growing up with imaginary friends, she was quite proud that she was different from others. The pureblood witch never thought about how crazy her life is; growing up, she thought that her life was normal until she was introduced to the Weasleys. The rebellious teenager took some time to find who she really was, being teased for being a Gryffindor in a Slytherin heritage or for being a "family disgrace" wasn't always the best thing to wake up to. Although, with the help from friends, family, and a special someone - Sonya realized that being wild doesn't mean you're not classy.

❝ WILD THINGS | FRED WEASLEY ❞

ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT SONYA BLACK AND A FEW OTHERS BELONG TO THE TALENTED J.K ROWLING.

× × ×

SONYA SLICKED HER HAIR into a loose high ponytail leaving some strands out. Today was that day; the day that she had been waiting for her entire life. She had turned 11 years old on August 9th. Not being able to celebrate her birthday, Sonya only awaited for one thing - her Hogwarts letter.

"Sonya, love, lunch is ready!"

Grinning, Sonya made her way downstairs, as the smell of fresh samosa's filled her nostrils. In the kitchen, there stood her mum. It was shocking how much they looked alike. Sonya's raven black hair that came from her mum, and her grey eyes that she got from her father. Sonya thought that her mum was a beautiful woman. The way her mums raven black hair cascaded beautifully down her back and how her brown eyes had a twinkle in them whenever she laughed. In Sonya's eye's her mum was magnificent, and indeed she was.

"Hey, mama!" Sonya grinned. Her mums back turned and there she was, with her hair in a ponytail, and the excitement evident in her eyes. She was just as excited as Sonya was.

"Sony! Quickly eat before we head to Diagon Alley! We'll be meeting the Weasley's there soon."

Sonya tilted her head in confusion. The Weasley's? Sonya heard the name 'Weasley' before but ball she remembered was a mere man working in the ministry.

Sonya's mum continued, "One of her boys - actually two, they're going to Hogwarts as well! First year, like you!"

Sonya grinned. She hadn't made many friends throughout her life. People knew who she was. From her surname all the way down to her looks, it was pretty obvious. And she couldn't blame them. Mass murderers daughter? Who'd want to be friends with kids like her? She was excited to perhaps, give them a chance to see who she truly was - then perhaps, they may look aside all the madness.

"What are their names?" Sonya asked.

Her mum's smile faded, now, with a look of forgetting on her face. "Uhm, I - I think it was Gordan and-and Fiona? No, Maybe it was, uh -"

Sonya cut her mum off and laughed. "It's okay, mum. We'll see when we get there."

Sonya's mum smiled as her daughter began to bombard her with questions.

"Are they nice?"

"Are the funny. Do they have a sister?

"Are they pretty?"

"Please tell me their nice mum."

"Do you think they would like me?"

"Oh, I really hope-"