Chapter 24

Raven's POV

I wake up in our room. I look to my side and see that Marilyn is gone. I swing my legs around the bed and get off of it. I yawn and put one of his shirts over my tiny night dress. I then walk out of the room downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and see the guys dressed sitting on the island in the kitchen. Marilyn comes to me, in a tiny black apron, and kisses me.

"I'm being a cook." He says waving his spatula. I giggle and sit in a seat in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I ask.

"Pancakes, then we're going to Disneyland!" Twiggy cheers, tiredly.

"Hangover?" I ask and look at the exhausted men.

"Just a little, not that bad." Ginger says. I'm guessing, since Madonna isn't there, is sleeping somewhere away from us. Marilyn places the pancakes on four plates then hands a plate to each one of us. We quickly eat them.

"That was fucking delicious, Marilyn." Twiggy says and takes the last bite of his food.

"Thanks." He says and chuckles. We put the dirty dishes in the sink. The guys run off to the living room. Marilyn kisses me softly. "Go get dressed." He says and kisses me once more. I smirk and he raises an eyebrow.

"What if I don't want to." I say and cross my arms. I love testing him.

"Then, I will have to make you." He grabs me and carries me upstairs. He places me on the bed and starts to take off my clothes. I get into fits of laughter. He starts to tickle me. "Get dressed, you idiot!" He says and laughs.

"Alright, sheesh." I get up and go to the dresser. I pick out a black shirt that's loose with black shorts. I put on fishnets and strap up my platform combat boots. "Happy?" He smiles and grabs me by the waist. He kisses me on my neck.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He lets go and sits on the bed.

"I just need to put makeup on." I go to our restroom and put eyeliner with black lipstick. We then go downstairs to get the guys.

"Yay! Lets go!" Twiggy says and jumps up. He grabs his lunchbox and walks outside to the car.

"Is that my dress?" I ask and look at the dress he's wearing.

"Maybe." He says cheerfully. I roll my eyes and we all pile in the car. Marilyn and I in the front, Ginger an Twiggy in the back.

"Now," Marilyn says and turns on the ignition. "Should we get Zim and Ash?" Everyone says yes and he backs out of the driveway and heads to Zim's.

"I'll go see if they want to come." I say and jump out of the car once he stops in front of their house. I jog up to the front door and knock. Zim opens up. His hair is frizzy and everywhere.

"Hello?" He says in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, the guys and I are going to Disneyland, would you and Ash like to go with us?" He rubs his eyes.

"Come in." I walk in and sit in their living room. "I'll ask her." He walks upstairs and ten minutes pass after a while. The two come downstairs fully dressed.

"Hey, girl!" Ash says and hugs me. We walk out and go in the car.

"To Disneyland!" Twiggy yells out and lifts up his fist. Marilyn turns on the radio and blasts whatever is playing.

"Oh my god, it's Journey!" I scream and start to sing along to 'Open Arms'. Everyone starts laughing at my terrible singing but they sing along too. After the song I try to catch my breath. Marilyn pats my back with one hand still on the steering wheel.