six

You look a bit down today too... I wish I knew what happened... it'll be okay, Kyungwon! Someone like you doesn't deserve to be sad! Do these make you feel better I wonder, hehe... probably not. Anyways, don't be sad for to long - okay!

I look at the letter and small smile graces my face, but only for a few seconds. Truthfully, these did make me feel better. Placing the note on the stack with the rest, I move it to the corner of my desk - I'll find a spot for them later. Sighing I glance at all the boxes around my room, I could hear most of the boys wailing and complaining about our new caretaker - probably right to his face. I don't mind him, he seems nice and cheerful; his name's Yeo Heejun. You can tell he's very well off just from the outside of his house, the inside is just as luxurious and the rooms are a lot bigger than what I'm used to. Although, when I say luxurious I don't mean a mansion; the house itself is just a lot larger than the one mum had. I sit down on my bed and sigh again, the blankets don't seem as comforting today nor does the mattress. I limply kick a box, which does nothing mind you. Standing up and opening the first box, I sigh. I should probably get this done.

"Kyungwon?" The door opens a little, I'm expecting Heejun to poke his head through the door instead, it's Jinho. "What?" He steps inside and walks towards me

"I don't like him." He mumbles, I roll my eyes and lean down to his height. "Don't say that; you just met him. He seems like a nice person to me, he might not be mum but he's still taking care of us." Jinho pouts,

"I guess."
"Give him a chance and if he's really as bad as you think he is, then I'll let you say you don't like him. Okay?" I pat his head and smile at him, hoping that what I'm saying will have some kind of effect of him. He nods and holds his arms out for a hug, I give him the hug and once he lets go I stand up fully. "By the way, Jinho, do you have homework?" He sighs loudly

"Yeah, but shouldn't I unpack first?" He looks up at me, you could tell he wants me to yes but truthfully I can't "No, Jinho, your homework is more important. Do that first and then unpack. If you need help, remember I'm literally one room away."

"Okay." He trudges out of my room and back to his own, leaving me on my own again. Opening a different box, I smile. It's the box with all my books in it. Glancing over I look at the bookcase that Heejun had bought for me; he said that when mum told him that I really like books he bought one for me. Which is very nice of him, it's larger than what I need but that's good because it means I can buy more in the future. It reminds me of how much I need to get a part time job.
"Kyungwon!" A high pitched, but happy sounding voice calls, ah right. I forgot to mention that Heejun's married, his wife's name is Jiwon - Lee Jiwon. I head towards where I'm guessing the sound came from, eventually finding her in the kitchen. "Hello, dear, do you think you could collect all of  your brothers up and tell them it's time for dinner." She doesn't look up from the meat she's cooking, but it certainly looks good. Taking an extra moment to look at the meal and all of its deliciousness, I then race off to collect my brothers.

Hello, I ran out the sticky notes I had before so I had to go and buy some more after school. Do you think these ones look nice? They don't really match the ones from before though. I can't believe you got the highest marks in our class for the exam! Well done! You're a lot smarter than what I was expecting.

A small smile forms on my lips before I place the note into my bag. I pull out some money from a different pocket, "Hurry up, Kyungwon!" Yujin calls from her position next to the door. I run over to her, "Sorry." She drapes her arm around my shoulder and we both walk towards the cafeteria.

"Buying today? That's different." I nod, it's actually because Jiwon forgot to go food shopping before we all moved in. She had only prepared for our first dinner and pretty much emptied the cupboard and fridge cooking for us all. "Yeah, there wasn't any food left in the cupboard." Yujin laughs, the walk itself is quite short since our class is close to the cafeteria; removing her arm from my shoulder she pushes me in the direction of the line

"Have fun, hopefully the line isn't too bad." I join the back of the line and end up practically sandwiched between a tall, muscular, and athletic third year and a group of girls who didn't seem to know a thing about personal space. One of the girls shoves me and I let out a squeak,

"Oh, sorry, didn't see you their." I roll my eyes - just because I'm short, huh? Leaning just out the line so I can figure out how long I'm going to be standing here, I guess that it will take around ten minutes with the amount of people. I look behind me and begin to feel slightly sorry for those behind me, because it will take even longer for them. I feel someone stand next to me, looking up at the person they grin at me

"I hope you don't mind me standing here, Kyungwon. I just really can't be bothered waiting a long time and then in the do not getting to eat. Besides, we know each other so I'm not just cutting in randomly." I roll my eyes at them, "Sure, but I'm getting my food first."

"That sounds like a solid deal to me." His smile, somehow, gets wider. "Oh, and well done with your test. You did really well, I was surprised."

"Thanks, Daehwi." This time I smile back at him "You did well too."