#15 Christine McVie

This is something that I read on Facebook a while ago. I can't remember who wrote it, so whoever you are, THANK YOU! I LOVE THIS! I really wish I was smart enough to think of this.

Christine McVie left Fleetwood Mac in 1998 to Go Her Own Way, but after breaking The Chain and saying she was Never Going Back Again, she's back to the Gypsy that she was.

Do You Know what this is doing to us? Come on, Save Me! Don't worry, Chris, we have No Hard Feelings and this isn't a Dream! She's touring where the band will be Everywhere, waiting for you to Say That You Love Them at front stage.

I Don't Wanna Know how expensive the concert tickets will be, but she Makes Loving Fun, so we'll all be there!

You heard right! This isn't just Second Hand News, it's not a Rumour, The World Is Turning upside down, we're Over Our Heads with emotion and we have Big Love for Christine.

As Long As You Follow their tour schedule, you'll never miss a show!

We Can't Go Back to thinking of the shows without her-- That's Alright, though, now that this Sweet Girl is back-- the Skies The Limit!

She's not telling Little Lies, this Songbird is back with the Mac in a Landslide of emotions! Don't Stop thinking about this tour!