Part 1

Please enjoy-my first fanfic~it may not be good,but oh well!:)

    Readers p.o.v~

       You padded out into the faint sunlight drifting through the trees in the Shadow clan camp."Ahhhh,"you sighed having a long stretch."(y,n)!"You straightened up at the sound of your name.Tawnypelt bounded up to you."Hi,(y,n),would you like to come hunting with me,Rowanclaw says he doesn't need us for patrol.""sure"you replied  to the friendly tortoishell she-cat.Tawnypelt purred and started to make her way toward the entrance of the barrier.You both passed snowbird on the way,with Tigerheart and Dawnpelt who were all on patrol.When you and Tawnypelt made it out into the forest,you noticed something.A swath of white fur was outlined against the clump of hazel bushes where Russetfur was burried.You stopped to try to pear in the bushes,but Tawnypelt continued on.When she realized you were no longer following her, she returned to your side."What in Starclan's name are you doing?!"she asked,her tail tip twitching."I thought we were hunting,not staring at bushes."No,"you replied to the senior warrior."Look more closely"Mumbling crossly,the she-cat crouched down and peered through the Bush."Oh"she sighed, straightening up."It's just Blackstar.You know how he's been since Russetfur died.Always visiting her grave."You nodded but kept looking at Blackstar."Well"Tawnypelt mewed"I'm going hunting.If you want to come,I'll be by the lake."you nodded and with that she trotted away towards the lake.You sighed and tried to get a closer look at Blackstar.He was sitting about 3tail-lengths away from the Bush YOU were crouched behind.His face was twisted with pain,guilt,and hatred. You couldn't help but notice how powerful his shoulders looked under his white pelt.How long claws came out of his black paws.ohh Blackstar you are just amazing.You jumped quickly and turned away and ran towards the lake.What was I thinking?!?I don't love Blackstar!Sometimes I don't even like him! But when you met up again with Tawnypelt,you could not help thinking if maybe, just maybe,what you were thinking was true.

Blackstar was an excellent leader,however. He could be nice at times too.